What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options
1125112521254125612571524

Replies

  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    clean ceiling fan blades

    hmm...you tall enough to reach them?

    if so ❤ weakness!

    + can you see if the top of the fridge needs a dusting?!?
    I'm obsessed with "floor dirt and the white sock test" but tbh - I don't remember the last time I wiped the top of the fridge... Eww, grody (I know) *shame, shame* on me

    I'm 5'6" short - so I have no idea whats going on up there - blind spot

    technically I'm only 4'6"

    but when I wear my cowboy hat and boots I can push it up there to almost 5'3" 🤠 💪


    and also you cant ever wear heels around me or it'll hurt my feelings 😤

    secret code - gotcha! + cowboy hat got me swooning this morning - all a matter of interpretation, Im sure - I'm running with it! I'd love to arm wrestle too - I got a secret weapon!
    ... ... ... 😈 ... Faaa - I want to say it so bad - but it's 'a secret'

    Like, its (one of my) my X-men powers... ...

    and btw...I can only wear heels to stand in place or sit - feet/ankles too skinny for heels - they slip out if I try to walk and I'll trip and fall on my face and (likely) break my teeth if I try to walk in them - so your whole self sense of worth and stuff is safe with me! (as long as you can pass the white sock test - obvi)

    ...and the chewing test (for bonus points) - random thought *check*
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    clean ceiling fan blades

    hmm...you tall enough to reach them?

    if so ❤ weakness!

    + can you see if the top of the fridge needs a dusting?!?
    I'm obsessed with "floor dirt and the white sock test" but tbh - I don't remember the last time I wiped the top of the fridge... Eww, grody (I know) *shame, shame* on me

    I'm 5'6" short - so I have no idea whats going on up there - blind spot

    technically I'm only 4'6"

    but when I wear my cowboy hat and boots I can push it up there to almost 5'3" 🤠 💪


    and also you cant ever wear heels around me or it'll hurt my feelings 😤

    secret code - gotcha! + cowboy hat got me swooning this morning - all a matter of interpretation, Im sure - I'm running with it! I'd love to arm wrestle too - I got a secret weapon!
    ... ... ... 😈 ... Faaa - I want to say it so bad - but it's 'a secret'

    Like, its (one of my) my X-men powers... ...

    and btw...I can only wear heels to stand in place or sit - feet/ankles too skinny for heels - they slip out if I try to walk and I'll trip and fall on my face and (likely) break my teeth if I try to walk in them - so your whole self sense of worth and stuff is safe with me! (as long as you can pass the white sock test - obvi)

    ...and the chewing test (for bonus points) - random thought *check*

    joo8ucgbzb2k.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    clean ceiling fan blades

    hmm...you tall enough to reach them?

    if so ❤ weakness!

    + can you see if the top of the fridge needs a dusting?!?
    I'm obsessed with "floor dirt and the white sock test" but tbh - I don't remember the last time I wiped the top of the fridge... Eww, grody (I know) *shame, shame* on me

    I'm 5'6" short - so I have no idea whats going on up there - blind spot

    technically I'm only 4'6"

    but when I wear my cowboy hat and boots I can push it up there to almost 5'3" 🤠 💪


    and also you cant ever wear heels around me or it'll hurt my feelings 😤

    secret code - gotcha! + cowboy hat got me swooning this morning - all a matter of interpretation, Im sure - I'm running with it! I'd love to arm wrestle too - I got a secret weapon!
    ... ... ... 😈 ... Faaa - I want to say it so bad - but it's 'a secret'

    Like, its (one of my) my X-men powers... ...

    and btw...I can only wear heels to stand in place or sit - feet/ankles too skinny for heels - they slip out if I try to walk and I'll trip and fall on my face and (likely) break my teeth if I try to walk in them - so your whole self sense of worth and stuff is safe with me! (as long as you can pass the white sock test - obvi)

    ...and the chewing test (for bonus points) - random thought *check*

    joo8ucgbzb2k.gif

    exactlyyyy❣❣❣

    Its kinda cute, def pathetic - but somewhat endearing?!?

    fyi - my teeth/nose are still intact (slightly asymmetrical... ... and KNOW it irks my ocd) but not broken (yet) by my baby giraffe ankles and the task of walking in heels

    ...yet...
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Hypnosis expertise 😵

    Or so they'd have me (not) believe 🤔
  • mjy3631
    mjy3631 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A big mouth.... 😉 But only because I love to cook lol
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Some days I wonder if all it takes is being in my general vicinity.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    *slides next to ^
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    *slides next to ^

    💘
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    when she's suffering from the dump-truck *kitten* variant
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,851 Member
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    clean ceiling fan blades

    hmm...you tall enough to reach them?

    if so ❤ weakness!

    + can you see if the top of the fridge needs a dusting?!?
    I'm obsessed with "floor dirt and the white sock test" but tbh - I don't remember the last time I wiped the top of the fridge... Eww, grody (I know) *shame, shame* on me

    I'm 5'6" short - so I have no idea whats going on up there - blind spot

    technically I'm only 4'6"

    but when I wear my cowboy hat and boots I can push it up there to almost 5'3" 🤠 💪


    and also you cant ever wear heels around me or it'll hurt my feelings 😤

    secret code - gotcha! + cowboy hat got me swooning this morning - all a matter of interpretation, Im sure - I'm running with it! I'd love to arm wrestle too - I got a secret weapon!
    ... ... ... 😈 ... Faaa - I want to say it so bad - but it's 'a secret'

    Like, its (one of my) my X-men powers... ...

    and btw...I can only wear heels to stand in place or sit - feet/ankles too skinny for heels - they slip out if I try to walk and I'll trip and fall on my face and (likely) break my teeth if I try to walk in them - so your whole self sense of worth and stuff is safe with me! (as long as you can pass the white sock test - obvi)

    ...and the chewing test (for bonus points) - random thought *check*

    joo8ucgbzb2k.gif

    Aww a baby @PaperDoll_ 😍

    It’s what our kids will look like. 🥰
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Long necks ;)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    When they know the power of neck kisses 😈
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    when she's suffering from the dump-truck *kitten* variant

    Suffers?

    There's no suffering.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    When she "trust" me. 🥰
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    When she "trust" me. 🥰

    Good Luck :D
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    @lx1x wrote: »
    When she "trust" me. 🥰

    Does she know what goes on in your closet? I heard there are scratching sounds coming out of there? What about the special soup?🍲🐢😝 And has she seen your “water guns” yet?💦🔫😈 Poor innocent soul…
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @lx1x wrote: »
    When she "trust" me. 🥰

    Does she know what goes on in your closet? I heard there are scratching sounds coming out of there? What about the special soup?🍲🐢😝 And has she seen your “water guns” yet?💦🔫😈 Poor innocent soul…

    🤫😇


    *Pushing @Ironwoman1111 back in the closet
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    When she "trust" me. 🥰

    With you flirting with all the ladies I have to say she's brave 🤪
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    When she "trust" me. 🥰

    With you flirting with all the ladies I have to say she's brave 🤪

    🤫🤐
This discussion has been closed.