What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,432 Member
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛

Me too.. 😳🤣
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    When they tell you stfu in the nicest way possible that’s just Good looking out
  • Lucy221
    Lucy221 Posts: 84 Member
    Confidence and cheekiness
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛

Me too.. 😳🤣
    Picture it: Rockaway Beach, Queens. The year was 1986. A young Twitchymacgee, her tastes yet unformed, her soul pure as the driven snow, looks out across the the sea whence emerges a figure which indelibly imprints itself upon her malleable mind.

A man - nay, a god - covered in course white hair, with an abdomen like an enormous sphere, with coppertone skin glistening in the hazy sunlight, stomps out of the surf totally nude.

But no! My eyes deceived me. He was not unclothed, for caught up and wedged into his folds, of which there were many, was the tiniest of flesh-colored bikini bottoms.

I came to know this omen as the harbinger of summer. Rumor has it on sunny days he can still be seen hovering near the blankets of teenage girls.

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Ummmm I’m slightly concerned that I’m the second dirty option half of you thought of 🫣 And no, I didn’t want to be first either, @PaperDoll_

Shes out of control Cat.. she needs Jesus 😆

Amen, sister! I’ll say a little prayer for her tonight.

Not one single person who participated in this stimulating conversation was or is innocent. 😆

Erm....Hi 😇

When she is 😇 and 😈.
    Ummm hi there 😊

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    edited July 2022
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛

Me too.. 😳🤣
    Picture it: Rockaway Beach, Queens. The year was 1986. A young Twitchymacgee, her tastes yet unformed, her soul pure as the driven snow, looks out across the the sea whence emerges a figure which indelibly imprints itself upon her malleable mind.

A man - nay, a god - covered in course white hair, with an abdomen like an enormous sphere, with coppertone skin glistening in the hazy sunlight, stomps out of the surf totally nude.

But no! My eyes deceived me. He was not unclothed, for caught up and wedged into his folds, of which there were many, was the tiniest of flesh-colored bikini bottoms.

I came to know this omen as the harbinger of summer. Rumor has it on sunny days he can still be seen hovering near the blankets of teenage girls.

🚩flagged for titillating.
  • twitchymcgee
    When my mother hates him
  • FeastRepeat
    When my mother hates him

Please don't upset mother...
    200.gif

• twitchymcgee
    When my mother hates him

Please don't upset mother...
    200.gif

Oh c’mon. A nice neck tattoo to piss off the boomer
  • Lucy221
    Lucy221 Posts: 84 Member
    When my mother hates him

Haha! My mother seems to hate them all for one reason or another!
  • twitchymcgee
    Lucy221 wrote: »
    When my mother hates him

Sometimes moms have reasons and intuition and good intentions and sometimes not so much😂💕
  • FeastRepeat
    When my mother hates him

Sometimes moms have reasons and intuition and good intentions and sometimes not so much😂💕

So many times when I dated someone mom would be all.. "Things will never work with her. She has 10 more years remaining on her prison sentence" or "She emptied your bank account and is seeing other guys"

Will anyone ever be good enough mom!
  • twitchymcgee
    When my mother hates him

So many times when I dated someone mom would be all.. "Things will never work with her. She has 10 more years remaining on her prison sentence" or "She emptied your bank account and is seeing other guys"

Will anyone ever be good enough mom!

Right? Like ok he unrolled a twenty dollar bill and tore it in half to write down his number but that’s just cool
  • twitchymcgee
    an intellectual
    rbblk5qaz7re.gif
  • FeastRepeat
    an intellectual
    rbblk5qaz7re.gif

Hey, Alexander! What u readin'?

giphy.gif
  • twitchymcgee
    an intellectual
    rbblk5qaz7re.gif

Hey, Alexander! What u readin'?

giphy.gif
    It’s enough to make you blush
  • slimgirljo15
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛

Me too.. 😳🤣

My bits are all a tingle, please continue 🥵😈
  • twitchymcgee
    edited July 2022
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛

Me too.. 😳🤣

It was a long ago and far away when young men wore leather vests and shredded denim short shorts and young ladies frolicked in bandeau tops. Coral chokers were the adornment of choice for beachgoers of all genders and twitchy ate sandy green grapes from a red & white cooler
  • slimgirljo15
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛
    speedo

Noooooo 😂
    Flesh colored speedo

I had to google those…….
    wowzers, that was fun! 😛

Me too.. 😳🤣

It was a long ago and far away when young men wore leather vests and shredded denim short shorts and young ladies frolicked in bandeau tops. Coral chokers were the adornment of choice for beachgoers of all genders and twitchy ate sandy green grapes from a red & white cooler

4dc3dxicbhzy.gif

This discussion has been closed.