What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When he’s open about the things he likes.🔥

I mean that's how you get the things you like, no?

some people are passive aggressive or guilt trippy or exclusively use the socratic method
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Exactly! Seems like it should be a no brainer to me.
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

some people are passive aggressive or guilt trippy or exclusively use the socratic method

Wait, isn't the Socratic method cooperative?

• luisdizzle
    luisdizzle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone that actively does things for me without having to ask is extremely attractive. Make me feel like I matter and you’ll have my heart.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    luisdizzle wrote: »
    Anyone that actively does things for me without having to ask is extremely attractive. Make me feel like I matter and you’ll have my heart.

This is very important in any relationship 😊 it's the little things that matter the most.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

This is very important in any relationship 😊 it's the little things that matter the most.

True But I often struggle with knowing exactly what someone wants or needs. It’s nice being asked instead of trying to be a mind reader
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options

True But I often struggle with knowing exactly what someone wants or needs. It’s nice being asked instead of trying to be a mind reader

I expect my man to read my mind all the time 🤣

Eta: like when I say I don't want any snacks when he goes to the store. He better bring me snacks anyways
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I expect my man to read my mind all the time 🤣

Eta: like when I say I don't want any snacks when he goes to the store. He better bring me snacks anyways
    I think you two might have a special arrangement😂❤️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Lol I’m the same - I do try to think of things she might like and surprise her tho - i think cards are horrible but she loves them so if I’m at the store and it crosses my mind I’ll pick up a dumb card for her
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Lol I’m the same - I do try to think of things she might like and surprise her tho - i think cards are horrible but she loves them so if I’m at the store and it crosses my mind I’ll pick up a dumb card for her

😂 I hate cards too, I refuse to waste my money
  • ermengarde22
    Options

Wait, isn't the Socratic method cooperative?

well what are you basing your reasoning on?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

Save your ten dollars and write her a "dumb love note" instead.

Trust me, she'll appreciate this much more.

You're welcome 😄
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

This is a nice combination because she has told you what she likes and you are occasionally surprising her with it so it’s just a little of both that is very sweet. I like this

• cowsfan12
    Options

Save your ten dollars and write her a "dumb love note" instead.

Trust me, she'll appreciate this much more.

You're welcome 😄

Ugh then I gotta try and say what I feel blah blah blah - this is where she should be the mind reader 😂

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    When he knows I love bridges and everytime he passes one he sends me a picture. Even if it's the same bridge he crosses every day 😂❤ I suppose it's the little things that he remembers about me and that just melts me into a pile of stupid love
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Big, strong, useful hands.🫦
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    someone to nap with
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Idk, my partner was eating a chocolate bar yesterday and he gave me his last bite. That's love because I'd never share my chocolate and candy.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    someone to nap with

Yes, I love naps 😊
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    someone to nap with

Yes, I love naps 😊

How are you guys after a nap tho ?? I generally feel refreshed however some womans I know are kinda cranky after a nap 🤔
This discussion has been closed.