sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    jeffjeff85 wrote: »
    Drat ... not one pic. 🤔

Gross. Reported.
  • redgrudge19
    redgrudge19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan and devotee of ENELL!! I don’t wear any other brand for high intensity workouts like running. Since I discovered Enell 7years ago, I have never found anything as stabilizing, minimizing, compressing, and comfortable for long (10+miles) runs. I wear an ENELL size 0, and I am a 32G bra size, 5’8” curvy female. These bras last long with washing (I have had some of mine for YEARS, whereas a lot of gear is dead in >1yr), but note I air or line dry these to preserve the elasticity. 🏃‍♀️👍🏻
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Know this is an older post, but, in case anyone else needs it, here are my 2 cents:

I, too, am larger, and was double, and sometimes even triple layering up before any kind of workout. At a running expo after a race, I stumbled on a booth for SheFit and was fit for one of their bras. Was so freeing to go to only 1 bra! I've been a "Shero" since then!

I do wash them with all my work out stuff on delicate then line dry to help extend their life.
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout bra is Moving Comfort. It fits well, doesn't bind, and really holds in place. The straps are comfortable too.