5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

1495051525355»

Replies

• TiffanySmiles07
    TiffanySmiles07 Posts: 2 Member
    TheArttoBE wrote: »
    I'll be 70 in April. Back in 2004, weight at 230lb :( Stress, car accident & Life hit ME between the eyeballs.
    10 years later... haha Divorced, moved cross country & caretaking a parent. MADE me look at the whole
    aspect of WHAT THE HEALTH? Yep, discovered the Poison of Sugar/Flour, The drug that keeps people HOOKED
    on processed foods. WHO KNEW??!!
    Got down to 170, and felt THIN again - BUT, that's only because I was so FAT.

In 2018, discovered BLE, and Got down to 140.

Then... Got a new job around Food :( - went back to 170. (geez, right)

Decided to do Bright Line Eating program which WORKED like crazy to get ME to 140.
    (sorry, forgot to take a photo during that time.
    I'm back on BLE/Bright Line Eating this year, January 2021.
    No sugar, no processed foods - just careful planning and weighing my food.
    I Just got to 159 this weekend.

My Goal - 135-140 would work for me. APRIL WILL POST MY AFTER PICTURE !!!

Amazing how my body feels when I get off the WHITE drugs of sugar and flours (that includes ALL flours that are processed - even the Organic stuff. Don't be fooled.

It's like a POPPY Flower is beautiful, until you change it's makeup and it's Heroin (or whatever)

Bright Line Eating is the most successful and informative program on the Planet!xf9sy8otmth2.jpg
    jxvga631f79i.jpg

I am reading this book now.
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    AWESOME... AND VERY MOTIVATING! CONGRATES! :)
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 205 Member
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!