Nerd check!

Options

Replies

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I use to watch Silverhawks!!

Silverhawks is to Thundercats what The Snorks were to The Smurfs. ;)
  • CaptainBrownie
    CaptainBrownie Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Star Trek! (TOS of course, but the new movies are quite good.)

Star Wars was good, but I did feel that they didn't hold my attention as much. Star Trek though, brilliant! I am a huge fan of Shatner though so maybe I'm biased.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I own a 360 but am a late bloomer to the RPG series. Most recent one was Fallout 3. I know, I'm lagging big time :(
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Star Trek! (TOS of course, but the new movies are quite good.)

Star Wars was good, but I did feel that they didn't hold my attention as much. Star Trek though, brilliant! I am a huge fan of Shatner though so maybe I'm biased.

Shatner! oh, lord....... I love Star Trek, but really despite Shatner. Nimoy, Takei, Nichols, Kelly, etc..... so many to love in the world of Star Trek. If you gotta love a Star Trek Captain, it's gotta be Patrick Stewart. O Captain, my Captain....
  • mccindy72
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

Kind of like watching She-ra instead of He-Man.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »

Kind of like watching She-ra instead of He-Man.

Wait, someone watched She-Ra? ;)
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    The only question I never thought was hard, was 'do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard.' Picard all the way. The force and light sabers seem kind of nifty, but nothing gives me a nerd on like TNG.
  • CaptainBrownie
    Options
    Athos282 wrote: »
    The only question I never thought was hard, was 'do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard.' Picard all the way. The force and light sabers seem kind of nifty, but nothing gives me a nerd on like TNG.

Kirk!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My husband's answer to "who's your favorite Star trek captain? " is "Malcom Reynolds"
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Meesa don't care, meesa likes Jar-Jar :p

giphy.gif
    lucyhide.gif
    tumblr_n7a4gmv2L81sn8idio2_250.gif
    GLBmMXO.gif
    giphy.gif
  • mccindy72
    Options

Kirk!

picardfinger.jpg
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    cnadiger wrote: »
    Star Trek! My brother is 7 years older than me, so when I was a kid I thought it was the coolest thing ever to sneak down to the living room after bedtime to watch STNG with him. haha. I love it. I'm a fan of Voyager as well - Janeway is my homegirl! A fan of the classic series and movies, as well as, the new movies which I feel have done justice to revamping a great cult series and making it badass/approachable.

I still enjoy Star Wars, but Star Trek is my fav.

Ugh! I could not stand Voyager - STNG was and still is my fav, but Deep Space Nine was also up there. The old movies are WAY better than the new ones. So - Trekkie!!

I think I was 8 when Voyager came out, so I loved it. Lots of great female badasses for my young mind to admire. I rewatched it a few years ago and still enjoy it. STNG rates higher than Voyager, but still on my top list. :)
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    star-trek-captains-log.jpg Picard all the way!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Jambon692 wrote: »
    Jambon692 wrote: »
    Neither. I'm an ex WoW player, current Xbox Player, Super Mario fanatic, proud Ravenclaw. I have nerdy qualities fo'shizzle :wink:

Not very well-rounded though... what do you bring to the table besides gaming?

Social awkwardness. :joy:

I think most of us have that problem
  • CaptainBrownie
    Options

Kirk!

picardfinger.jpg

kirk-uhoh.jpg?itok=mD0Z8rmo

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    On youtube, there are videos for GI Joe Public Service Announcements that have been dubbed over with ridiculous lines, some of the funniest stuff ever.

Additionally, when watching the 1984 Transformers movie, in the beginning when the Autobots are leaving cybertron, Optimus Prime commences a count down, and Iron Hide begins counting out loud. They're robots, shouldn't they all be on some sort of of Cybertronian Internal Atomic Clock?
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Let's see some hard core need credentials ...

Red Dwarf anyone? ;)

OMG yes! I loved the series. It's on my rewatch list!
  • funsizerunner
    Options
    Star wars
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Let's see some hard core need credentials ...

Red Dwarf anyone? ;)

OMG yes! I loved the series. It's on my rewatch list!

Lol yes! I rewards those every few years. At least through Season Seven anyway. ;)
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    425.nimoy.leonard.lc.040809.jpg
    RIP :cry: