Cindy Crawford Unretouched Image

Replies

• Part of aging gracefully is knowing when to keep your shirt on in public

That's funny coming from a kid who has asked me to take my shirt off. :wink:

I'm not sure why women (and not men?!) have to cover up and hide. Aging is natural.

Her husband posted this in response ...

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/a/26302785/cindy-crawfords-husband-posts-stunning-bikini-snap-of-her/
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    I'm perfectly willing to admit the leaked photo is just an unflattering photo and her stomach normally looks flawless, but... laying on your back is cheating. ;) I wish my stomach always looked as good as it does when I'm lying down.

Reminds me of this passage from a Golden Girls episode:
    Dorothy: You know when you’re twenty no matter what you do everything stays where its supposed to. Now when you lean over it looks like somebody’s let the air out of your face.

Blanche: What?

Dorothy: Honey, lean over a mirror sometime and take a look at yourself.

Blanche: Where’s a mirror?

Sophia: There’s one in the tool drawer.

Dorothy: I think you better take a sedative before you look.

Blanche: Don’t be silly, I look at my face all the time. How different could it be leanin’ over. [leaning over and looking into the mirror] Oh my God!! Oh my God, Dorothy why didn’t you tell me about this before?!!

Dorothy: Only on your back Blanche. That way everything slides back and you look like you just had a facelift.

Blanche: [leaning back and looking in the mirror] Oh you’re right, I’m gorgeous. I’m gonna have to meet men lying down.

Sophia: I thought you did.

Dorothy: Of course that way not only does your face fall back but your chest does too. Unfortunately it falls back and off to the side.

I appreciate GG much more now than I did when I was a teenager. Plus, it's a great insomnia cure.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    ^^ Funny!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    I look at it this way - for guys who got married in their 20s or 30s, what did you visualize your wife looking like at 50 after having a few kids? Does Cindy Crawford meet or exceed your what you expect?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    emily_stew wrote: »
    "BigBadWolf__ has deactivated their account."
    LOLOLOLOL

He gets deleted a lot.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    I appreciate GG much more now than I did when I was a teenager. Plus, it's a great insomnia cure.

Quoting Golden Girls for the win!
    I fall asleep watching it many nights...
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    LOLOLOLOL

He gets deleted a lot.

Ah, so he's a frequent flier.

He makes it onto my blocked list with every account he creates.
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Wear sun block ladies and gents!
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Part of aging gracefully is knowing when to keep your shirt on in public

Aging gracefully:
    article-0-0C02824900000578-954_233x478.jpg
    70 years old.
    Helen Mirren is my idol. Seeing that picture makes me want to let my hair go gray.
  • emily_stew wrote: »
    LOLOLOLOL

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • I'm perfectly willing to admit the leaked photo is just an unflattering photo and her stomach normally looks flawless, but... laying on your back is cheating. ;) I wish my stomach always looked as good as it does when I'm lying down.

Reminds me of this passage from a Golden Girls episode:
    Dorothy: You know when you’re twenty no matter what you do everything stays where its supposed to. Now when you lean over it looks like somebody’s let the air out of your face.

Blanche: What?

Dorothy: Honey, lean over a mirror sometime and take a look at yourself.

Blanche: Where’s a mirror?

Sophia: There’s one in the tool drawer.

Dorothy: I think you better take a sedative before you look.

Blanche: Don’t be silly, I look at my face all the time. How different could it be leanin’ over. [leaning over and looking into the mirror] Oh my God!! Oh my God, Dorothy why didn’t you tell me about this before?!!

Dorothy: Only on your back Blanche. That way everything slides back and you look like you just had a facelift.

Blanche: [leaning back and looking in the mirror] Oh you’re right, I’m gorgeous. I’m gonna have to meet men lying down.

Sophia: I thought you did.

Dorothy: Of course that way not only does your face fall back but your chest does too. Unfortunately it falls back and off to the side.

XhS3j7i.jpg
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member

az4nxk116ylv.jpg

perfect. so many casuals still hating in this thread too wow
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    edited February 2015
    salembambi wrote: »

az4nxk116ylv.jpg

What is your problem? I want to like you. You seem like a decent enough kid with some self esteem issues, and the whole goth thing is a bit played, but you can be pretty funny and cool too.

There are no *haters* in this thread Bambi. You always try to pull these conversations down for what reason I don't know. My kid does that at home and I'm hoping 15 will finally see the end of that behavior. Please. Stop. Already.

But that Blanche is perfect, so I adore you for that.

(said with love and compassion)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    salembambi wrote: »

az4nxk116ylv.jpg

What is your problem? I want to like you. You seem like a decent enough kid with some self esteem issues, and the whole goth thing is a bit played, but you can be pretty funny and cool too.

There are no *haters* in this thread Bambi. You always try to pull these conversations down for what reason I don't know. My kid does that at home and I'm hoping 15 will finally see the end of that behavior. Please. Stop. Already.

But that Blanche is perfect, so I adore you for that.

(said with love and compassion)

who are you?
  • The person whose threads you keep trying to kill. One of many I'm sure. :wink: