Favorite boneless, skinless chicken breast recipes!

Options
124»

Replies

• leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Barbs2222 wrote: »
    I like to take a chicken breast and brown it on both sides then melt some mozzarella cheese on it and add spaghetti sauce. I serve it with a small portion of angle hair pasta.

I usually cut the breast in half to make it thinner to make up for the cheese calories. It's suppose to be a mock chicken parmesan. It would probably be healthier with spaghetti squash instead of pasta.

Carbs are important... perhaps whole grain pasta?
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,886 Member
    Options
    I almost never buy or use that cut of chicken except for chicken parmesan, which probably defeats your purposes, but if you would like a recipe, let me know.
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    An oldie but goodie: brush boneless chicken breasts with spicy brown mustard on both sides; roll lightly in breadcrumbs; place in a baking pan with a little water, cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 for an hour (or until done). Really flavorful and tender. You can also do this with mayo, but mustard is much lower in calories.
  • alemoore13074
    alemoore13074 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I Make crock pot chicken tacos!!! With taco seasoning, chicken broth, I add red and green peppers, onions, diced tomatoes, onion.
  • joyfuljan77
    joyfuljan77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My go to is marinating boneless breasts in fat free Italian dressing for several hours and then grilling. We usually cook up a number of breasts as they are great with veggies for dinner. We use the rest in salads, wraps, etc. Very simple and tasty.