What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    2baninja wrote: »
    MCR_AL wrote: »
    How much easier it is to be out in the sun all the time, and how more relaxed you are not continually sweating your *kitten* off !

This is the the one biggest thing I'm looking forward too.

I'm not horribly overweight and I've been below my goal weight before and I still sweat my butt off all the time. I think some people are just sweaty, regardless of weight.

well that would be depressing...

Unfortunately, can confirm. One of my mates is about the fittest person I know (his second job is a fitness instructor) and, as soon as it gets above 25 degrees C, it's sweat-mageddon for him.

I also sweat a lot more now
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    How much easier it is to be out in the sun all the time, and how more relaxed you are not continually sweating your *kitten* off !

I'm not horribly overweight and I've been below my goal weight before and I still sweat my butt off all the time. I think some people are just sweaty, regardless of weight.

Unfortunately, can confirm. One of my mates is about the fittest person I know (his second job is a fitness instructor) and, as soon as it gets above 25 degrees C, it's sweat-mageddon for him.
    tess5036 wrote: »

I also sweat a lot more now

Same here
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!