What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Ok all you 72 degree lovers...borderline. If there is a breeze, I will run, but I prefer much cooler. I am happily awaiting autumn and morning temps in the 40s and 50s. I really hate to sweat buckets. I did manage 10k this morning with 69 degree temp and drizzle. So humid, my sweat did not evaporate. :'(
  • hippysprout
    hippysprout Posts: 1,446 Member
    That 72 degrees F might feel cool...

Would love 72 deg here - feeling a bit chilly her in SW of UK :) Though the sun is still out so not too bad 18.15 and it's 62 deg F

That's my inside temp. It's 90+ outside.

I actually went outside to warm up.

My 26 year old step son complains as I have the thermostat set to go to 75F at home. He says it's hot and I caught him setting it below 72. So I put a PIN on it. He doesn't pay the bill, so why should he set the thermostat.

He can get off the couch, stop watching anime and get some exercise and slim down.

Sadly, my fat clothes have been going in his closet. I was hoping my example would motivate him to at least try to get into shape. I think I would have been embarrassed at the age of 26 if a 53 year old man was in better shape than me. But he has to be him and I'll be me.

But since I pay the electric bill, I get to set the thermostat.

Next time he complains about being hot in the house, I'll send him outside to mow the lawn with the push mower.

It's like you're speaking my life right now :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!