Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• caguitarecaguitare Member Posts: 47 Member Member Posts: 47 Member
    I also havw a hard time keeping on track. I get so frustrated when I mess up and have the hardest time getting my head in the right place to get started again. I k ow I can do it becuase I have lost and gained and lost and gained over the years. Keeping it Off and maintaining progress is the hardest for me.... and I am not at a place where I feel why bother if I am only going to gain it back anyway.
  • Nikki4069Nikki4069 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    besmith11 wrote: »
    That quality time with your significant other would be greatly improved. You are able to do things now with greater energy.

Truth!!
  • Snowflake1968Snowflake1968 Member Posts: 4,520 Member Member Posts: 4,520 Member
    deonbfit wrote: »
    fittocycle wrote: »
    Or that would find yourself panicking because you forgot to put your Fitbit on and went to run errands!

LOLL this is so me!! I charged it for 15 minutes yesterday so it would be charged for my 8 hour serving shift yesterday. Worth it as it ended up being a 3400 calorie burn day!!

I so miss serving for this reason only! Well and the tips, they bought all of my girls diapers when they were babies.
  • MyLilBeauMyLilBeau Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Old posts 😳 thought someone would have been here recently .....