Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

1471472473474475477»

Replies

• sthurmansthurman Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    • Weight loss can happen very differently each time.
    I’ve unfortunately been on this journey more times than I’d like to admit, but each time it’s been very different.
    Last time around I lost mostly in my legs arms and face in the beginning. This time I’ve been losing in my mid section as well. I’m definitely not complaining lol!
    • Finding clothing to wear while in the process can be frustrating.
    -I am lucky to have held onto many of my “skinny” clothes(I just couldn’t part with the idea of a thin me 🤷🏻‍♀️) but I don’t have enough of the size I’m currently straddling and I’m not throwing down a ton of money before I get to another big goal.

• those that have seen you yo-yo won’t be offering support or congratulations and that’s ok. They doubt your ability to stick to it long term and aren’t goin to reward your efforts. Your hard work is yours to relish in so let it roll off your back.

• your family will get healthier too!
    My husband is losing weight easier than me by not eating the old junk I prepared. He doesn’t have to watch macros or calories though so I’m a bit envious!

•using the restroom, tying shoes, bending, walking long distances, etc all become easier. I’d forgotten that it didn’t take much effort to do those things before