Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• RelCanonicalRelCanonical Posts: 3,235Member Member Posts: 3,235Member Member
    smantha32 wrote: »
    I'm just barely out of overweight but I'm a little unnerved at how bony things are. The bump on my wrist feels huge. My knuckles seem huge. My ribs are easily identifiable. My knees are way harder to shave. My elbows are still alright though, lol.

I lost all the fat off my butt! It hurts to sit. I'm still trying to decide if this is all a good idea. lol

I had no fat on my butt so there's no difference for me lolololol.
  • martianspudsmartianspuds Posts: 48Member Member Posts: 48Member Member
    RivenV wrote: »
    But they're so comfy!

Exactly! This is why despite the mishap, I'm still not quite ready to give them up. Going to dig out the ol' sewing basket this weekend & see what can be done. :)

• brittanystebbins95brittanystebbins95 Posts: 275Member Member Posts: 275Member Member
    I found that as you loose body fat and gain significant muscle mass you're screwed with clothes. Everything you buy must be really stretchy or custom tailered. You'll find that America does not make clothing for athletically muscular fit people. Your shirts will be tight in the shoulders and chest and like a dress at the waist. Your pants will be tight as hell in the legs and *kitten* but wat too loose at the waist. Stretchy clothing is in your future.

This!!! I do not own a single pair of jeans that fits me right.
    They are all 1-2 sizes too big in the waist, in order to fit over my butt and thighs. It is so frustrating. And certain companies DO exist that make clothing for athletically built people, FYI. They're nice looking. $93 for a pair of jeans, though. Ouch. I don't know if I could do justify it, but if you're interested and its within your budget, check out Fran Denim.
    I haven't tried them so I couldn't tell you about the quality. For $93 they better be pretty freaking good, though.
  • smantha32smantha32 Posts: 7,025Member Member Posts: 7,025Member Member
    smantha32 wrote: »
    I'm just barely out of overweight but I'm a little unnerved at how bony things are. The bump on my wrist feels huge. My knuckles seem huge. My ribs are easily identifiable. My knees are way harder to shave. My elbows are still alright though, lol.

I lost all the fat off my butt! It hurts to sit. I'm still trying to decide if this is all a good idea. lol

SAME! I have loose skin where my butt USED TO BE! :D It's really tough when a dude like me didn't have much of a butt to begin with ! haha (2020 goals, BUTT MUSCLES!)

Too bad we can't be squat buddies. lol