Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

1516517518519520522»

Replies

• RuzWuzRuzWuz Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    jaf0faj wrote: »
    Maxbert_SA wrote: »
    I'm at that age (over 50) where people you haven't seen in a while ask cautiously when you've lost weight "you're not, umm, you know, umm, sick, are you?". Nah mate, just getting fit and healthy again.

Ha! I know exactly what you mean! I'm 51 and I often get the cautious "is everything ok?"

I had the same thing happen to me too :-)
  • AwesomeSquirrelAwesomeSquirrel Member Posts: 532 Member Member Posts: 532 Member
    Over the last week or two I’ve really started to experience the tailbone discomfort described by a number of other posters.

Do you get used to it over time?!
  • tuckerrjtuckerrj Member Posts: 1,359 Member Member Posts: 1,359 Member
    Over the last week or two I’ve really started to experience the tailbone discomfort described by a number of other posters.

Do you get used to it over time?!

I've learned to buy seat cushions for the hard wooden chairs I sit in, in our house. I've also learned to 'shift' my seating occasionally to make sure I don't wind up numb or with a nagging ache in my backside :#
  • theflyingerrowtheflyingerrow Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    -The need to cook more and not have protein bars and cereal all the time because it is easy!.

Ahhh I can't wait for this to happen to me! Currently living in a dorm and actually cooking is a lot of effort!
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 1,622 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,622 Member
    I dropped a couple of pounds below my sweet spot, so have allowed myself to eat a lot more than usual this week, and picked up the two.

Walking to Pilates this morning, I felt like I was waddling and had reverted to my old, much heavier self. The two extra pounds, which I hadn’t wanted to lose in the first place, made a noticeable difference.