30 Day Shred Results - motivation please!!! :)

Options

Replies

• happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 :)
  • ljparsons08
    ljparsons08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    happygalah wrote: »

Did last night! Good job! You as sore as I am? Mostly my legs
  • happygalah
    Options
    happygalah wrote: »

Did last night! Good job! You as sore as I am? Mostly my legs

Well done to you! Yeah I'm sore mostly my shoulders. Did extra stretching at the end.
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Did day 3 this morning. My legs and biceps feel tight. Good tight. Beast mode y'all :p
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in day 8 today and have already lost 1.4lbs.
  • adheela
    adheela Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started beginner shred today, hoping to work up to 30 day shred when I finish this... I have never "worked out" so I think this is a good place for me to start! Feel free to add me if you want... we can do it together :)

Hiya, I think I will send a friend request too hun if u don't mind. I got the 30ds but found it way too agonising for me. I really ached even after 8 days and so I got the beginner shred. I really love it. I'm on day 5 of level one. I need to lose another stone really! X
  • happygalah
    Options
    Day 3 Level One done and dusted! :)
  • happygalah
    Options
    Finished Day 6 Level 1
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 COMPLETE starting level 2 tomorrow
  • Moonlight123
    Moonlight123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I'm on Day 6 of 30DS. I found the Level 1 and Level 2 videos on YouTube but couldn't find Level 3. Did any of you find the Level 3 video online?
  • ljparsons08
    ljparsons08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through level 1. On day 6 today!
  • freddythefluffy
    freddythefluffy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I'm on Day 6 of 30DS. I found the Level 1 and Level 2 videos on YouTube but couldn't find Level 3. Did any of you find the Level 3 video online?

They have it on Amazon - you have to buy it though. It wasn't expensive, so I think it's worth it if you're into the 30 day shred!
  • SisterSKT
    SisterSKT Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did day 6 level 1 today. Amazing results guys! I finished 30DS just once before and lost a lot back then. Now I'm starting it all over and hoping to keep a healthy lifestyle this time. Hoping to loose a lot of fat, so I think I might need more than 30DS. Does anyone know how much calories you need at least while doing the 30DS?
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    How much weight have you lost before doing it?? I tried it and my first week and half I lost 4.4lbs but then I had no more motivation once I got to level 2 day 2 and stopped!!
    sarakuiper wrote: »
    Did day 6 level 1 today. Amazing results guys! I finished 30DS just once before and lost a lot back then. Now I'm starting it all over and hoping to keep a healthy lifestyle this time. Hoping to loose a lot of fat, so I think I might need more than 30DS. Does anyone know how much calories you need at least while doing the 30DS?

• BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 1 day 1 yesterday and I can deffenitly feel it!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Am going to start this again now that I can move better.
  • balesalicia
    balesalicia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Starting this tomorrow! Add me please, I need work out friends!
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    i really loved jillians videos. i should start doin em on a regular basis
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I thought 30DS would be an easy "gateway" program before I took on P90X or something similar last year. Foolish me, Jillian kicked this old guy's butt. I was a sweating, heaving blob at the end of every session but I did notice a difference in my belly. Some of my issue may be I was a heavy smoker for years so maybe my cardio health isn't 100% up to snuff. Regardless, I knocked the dust off my 30DS DVD and am going to start on it again. I'll update/bump with before and after shots.
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I thought 30DS would be an easy "gateway" program before I took on P90X or something similar last year. Foolish me, Jillian kicked this old guy's butt. I was a sweating, heaving blob at the end of every session but I did notice a difference in my belly. Some of my issue may be I was a heavy smoker for years so maybe my cardio health isn't 100% up to snuff. Regardless, I knocked the dust off my 30DS DVD and am going to start on it again. I'll update/bump with before and after shots.
    Yes! Keep us posted! I like hearing a guy doing 30DS. I'm doing her No More Trouble Zones and then picking 30DS back up tomorrow. I had great results from the first round.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!