30 Day Shred Results - motivation please!!! :)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• rumswood
    rumswood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    myaminals wrote: »
    thank you! for everyone's motivational pictures. did everyone also follow the meal plan while completing this or just count calories?
    I don't do the meal plan, just tracked my calories carefully and eat as healthy as I can. I have my days though.
  • rumswood
    rumswood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    & also I just opened up a group for Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for anyone interested.
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    rumswood wrote: »
    myaminals wrote: »
    thank you! for everyone's motivational pictures. did everyone also follow the meal plan while completing this or just count calories?
    I don't do the meal plan, just tracked my calories carefully and eat as healthy as I can. I have my days though.

Thank you! i will look at the revolution one and see if i can try that one instead! :)
  • IAmSagittarian82
    IAmSagittarian82 Posts: 97 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I am so glad I found this thread! I am on Level #1, Day#3. Boy are my arms and inner thighs killing me! It hurts to stand AND sit down! (Before this, I was doing TurboFire but got bored with the same ol' movements.) I like the fact that JM's 30DS is less than 30 mins. I can see myself doing this everyday. I took before pics in my undies (yikes!) and recorded my inches...so hopefully I see some progress soon.

On day #1, I could pretty much manage all the exercises, except the push-up. I could only do 3 of them properly before collapsing down to the floor in pure agony..and then modifying. Now, on day #3, I did 10 before I modified!

I love this workout. By the time I'm done, I am sweating so much! TOM is here but I plan to weigh and measure myself after it's gone. I am not looking for a lot of weight loss per se...but I am looking forward to inch loss.

Oh yeah, I have been extremely thirsty since day #1. I upped my water intake but that doesn't seem to help just yet.

• maddy_smiles
    maddy_smiles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just started today. Super motivated by all the pics. My goal is to lose 4 kg and lots of inches in my waist. I'm also taking before and after pic.
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! I'm on level 1 day 4! I've started and stopped once before, but at that time I was wayyy out of shape and had zero endurance...but NOW I'm stronger & 25 pounds lighter and the workout so far feels good!
    Stats: 5'3, 167lbs. We GOT this! Feel free to friend me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!