Facial Hair

1235»

Replies

• IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Too late now :)
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    Full beard without full length is hot hot.
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Depends.. Some guys look hot with beards, others don't. I almost always like stubble though!
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Beards are nice if not too long or wild (depends on the guy though)...clean shaven looks good, but I like stubble, too. Honestly, I'm not too picky - provided it looks good. Never a Duck Dynasty beard, though. Anything longer than an inch is too long :P
  • danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    its about the growth lol
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    I happen to think this man (my husband) has the perfect amount of facial hair.. But it's probably because I request he keep it that length lol word1p8bb3gf.jpg
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    I happen to think this man (my husband) has the perfect amount of facial hair.. But it's probably because I request he keep it that length lol word1p8bb3gf.jpg

yse, that's quite nice! good call, missy!
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Winner of the thread :Stubble :)
  • JDR3179
    JDR3179 Posts: 86 Member
    Thinking a need a little trim
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Better? Not sure if better, or not, but it's just good to have someone that takes care of whatever grows or does not grow on their face.

A "trimmed" beard can also look like crap if not taken care of properly.

agreed
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    armgyo wrote: »
    My husband is 40 but looks a lot younger (blonde, blue eyed, baby face lol), people think he's late 20s, so he's started growing a beard so people at work take him more seriously. I don't like it though. I prefer clean shaven.

Lol i get that a lot when i shave clean. I look like 5 years younger at least. He has to go with that makes his princess happy ,screw his co-workers even thou these days we spend more time with our co-workers than families. Most people. Not everyone !

Not his colleagues...he works with the general public. He works for the railway, deals with all the fare evaders. There are some real nutcases who travel by train it seems!
  • IllBeBack1Day
    armgyo wrote: »
    My husband is 40 but looks a lot younger (blonde, blue eyed, baby face lol), people think he's late 20s, so he's started growing a beard so people at work take him more seriously. I don't like it though. I prefer clean shaven.

Lol i get that a lot when i shave clean. I look like 5 years younger at least. He has to go with that makes his princess happy ,screw his co-workers even thou these days we spend more time with our co-workers than families. Most people. Not everyone !

Not his colleagues...he works with the general public. He works for the railway, deals with all the fare evaders. There are some real nutcases who travel by train it seems!

Oh sorry for assuming something else. People are people ,always somebody mean. Can't change to the likings of everyone. :)
  • IllBeBack1Day
    @DawnieB1977‌ i got your point thou. He looks too young,when he shaves clean, for some individuals to take him seriously. As long as he is firm and serious with them certain individuals ,he should have no problems
  • guitarrckr
    guitarrckr Posts: 1,717 Member
    just trimmed up :)
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Too much?
    SFfkRe3.jpg
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Let me put it this way

yea829u4c5on.jpg

Yup. So much this.