Starbucks Chai Tea Latte - Say What?

2»

Replies

• I worked at starbux and was on a low carb diet. Basically the only things you can drink are tea and coffee black. Everything they have to eat there is off limits way to many carbs and calories. Sometimes they have a fruit and cheese try which is still a little bit of a splurge.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Did you know that if you get a chai tea from a powder, you can have them make it with water.
    Lots of chais have alot of sugar
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    I don't drink coffee or tea so the only things I ever get from starbucks are hot chocolate or frappachino's. There is no way I can have a frappachino, they have WAY too many calories, sugars and fat. But a short hot chocolate with no whipped cream and non fat milk is 140 cals, 1g fat and 22g sugars which for a treat isn't too bad. But I don't bother with them anymore because I can find much better things for 140 calories that actually keep me full!
  • I'm not ready to give up my venti chai or venti vanilla lattes yet. I ask for them sugar free fat free, but they were really nasty, so I get them fat free and cut back to 1 or 2 a month. I'm very sad about that. I do drink chai at home w/ splenda and a little fat free 1/2 and 1/2 very yummy!