no wonder i was/am fat...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    eat half a dozen of donuts in the morning then more later that day

Oh, I used to do this although not quite that many. ;) But I would go to the store and get two or three creme filled long johns and have them for dessert after dinner. Honestly, some days I'm surprised I'm still alive, lol.

• berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My (old) favorite lunch was a toasted bagel with cream cheese, lunch meat and melted cheddar. I wanted one the other day and went to pre-log it, it was something like 800 calories. I erased it and put the bagel away haha.
  • megsta91
    megsta91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Update: I got a pizza today from pizza hut, which is the whole reason I made this post. Instead of eating the whole thing, I had 3 slices and 3 breadsticks spread throughout the ebtire day, even with strenuous exercise involved. definitley not the healthiest day, but I'm proud that I could limit myself to that instead of eating the entire thing just for dinner :) score for staying under my calories too!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I could eat an entire large pepperoni pizza and a 2 liter of coke in one meal. I was actually proud of the amount I could put away in one sitting. I would order appetizers, salad, dinner, and desert and just be pleasantly full afterward.
  • horseyhudson
    Options
    Eating out 3-4 times a week
    Eating an entire bag of peanut butter cups.
    Ive never been a salt person. (Don't care for chips or anything) but show me chocolate and I'd eat it all
  • jmichaelminton
    jmichaelminton Posts: 47 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I used to eat fast food regularly. A typical meal was mozzarella sticks/fries, a sandwich, and a soda. I also got to the point where I'd drink tons of sugary coffee drinks (Monster) because I was constantly studying in college. Snack-wise, I think my greatest weaknesses were potato chips and peanut butter/jelly mixed together. I also drank a lot of sodas, both diet and not.

It wasn't necessarily that I ate "a lot," but it was what I ate combined with a sedentary lifestyle.

At least the nice thing about eating healthy and drinking lots of water is that I literally get sick to the stomach when I eat junk food/food that is too greasy. I also can't drink sodas anymore because they burn too much. It's not like I have a hard time controlling myself, but it certainly adds an extra reason why not to put certain food in my mouth.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    megsta91 wrote: »
    i was just thinking of the ridiculous habits i had before starting this weight loss journey..

like eating an entire stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut in one sitting.. two times a week!

lol can't believe admitted that. obviously that wasn't the only thing i did wrong (hello 100 pounds overweight).

does anyone else have any funny recollections about bad eating habits they would like to share?

Fellow pizza fanatic here and I did this with pizza when I was at my lowest point in my life, except i'd sometimes put down about 2 whole thin crust pizzas a day multiple times a week and then follow it up with some nasty *kitten* junk food. As embarrassing as it is to admit, I've learned it's time to own up to all my *kitten* now. I've actually been eating clean for a few months now and it's by far the longest i've ever gone eating clean. No pizza, no junk, nothing like that. The closet thing I come close to junk now is a tablespoon or two of peanut butter in my post-workout protein blends.
  • chriscooney
    chriscooney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Footlong Subway sandwich with double meat and avocado... and calling it healthy because its Subway after all /facepalm... I looked up the cals for it and nearly choked the other day

i eat plenty of footlong subways whilst dieting.... its all about the numbers.