Motivation, Support and Accountability Thread, February 23rd - March 1st

2»

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Hey welcome to the newbies!! Hope to keep seeing you!!

I have a friend coming from out of town tomorrow for our annual girls weekend, so I will be MIA.....I will be back Sunday night after she leaves to post the new thread for next week!!
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Friends who know me would testify in court that I have been replaced by a pod person.

It's Saturday, I don't have my kid this weekend, and I'm awake before double digits! Not only that, but I am typing this from inside the gym!!!

I'm having an Emerald Energy shake for breakfast (which I probably won't have again because protein powder is gross no matter how your try to disguise it) and am getting ready to do Zombies Run! With Welcome to Night Vale as my background music.

Go me!
  • cinaminy79
    cinaminy79 Posts: 18 Member
    If anybody feels like having another friend.. feel free to add me! I have to say my first week went well and I stayed under calorie every day! For the first time.. I'm proud of myself! :)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Nicely done cinaminy! Welcome! I had a great visit with my friend! We only get about 24hrs together once a year, so we make the best of it! Miss her already!