5'1 - 5'2 girls what is your weight?

12345679»

Replies

• I'm 5'1", very small frame, no boobs, thin ankles and wrists. Somehow I do have some butt, though.
    I gained 3 pounds this winter and I look bloated in the belly. Being flat chested I don't have anything sticking out up top to hide the gut.
    In HS I was 100 pounds. Before pregnancy at 24 I was 107. Now I'm 114 and disappointed in myself for being so lazy this winter. My goal weight is 109 but once I get back to lifting I try not to look at the scale and just go off of how I look. No lower than 107.
  • kpw818
    kpw818 Posts: 113 Member
    5'2 and about 116. No goal weight. Just putting on muscle and fueling for HM.

That is up about 10 pounds from last year at this time. I put on weight when I started running and strength training (I also started eating animal protein again). Same size clothes, so it was a lot of muscle.
  • kaitcxlv
    kaitcxlv Posts: 9 Member
    cabird101 wrote: »
    Interesting. I'm 5'2" and felt and looked my best (thinner size six) at 150lbs. I always thought it was large leg muscles, wide hips and (DDD-GG) chest but comparatively this number seems pretty high to everyone else.

Right now I'm 195 and am looking to drop 30 lbs, which will get me back into my size eights I think.

I'm 24 years old and 5'1.5... Starting weight 222lbs, currently 197, goal 145. DDD+ chest and curvy... I feel for the physique I'm aiming for 145lbs should be appropriate. We'll see when I get there :).
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    I'm 5'1", or just under. I felt comfortable just under 140 the last time I lost weight (post kid and 30). When I was younger I felt comfortable around 128-130. My frame is hour-glass (a little more square post kids), but heavy thigh and arm muscles, large hips and bust, smaller waist.
  • kekitan
    kekitan Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 5'1 and my doctor says I'm 162. My scales say 145. I feel a lot better when I'm hovering between 125-135, but I have a lot of work to do :'(
  • 5'0" current weight 113
    Goal weight is 105
    I have a petite frame and tend to feel that my clothes don't feel right past 115 pounds. I am a size 2-4 in pants but carry my weight in my legs and butt which makes me look even shorter than I am. For a size that is under 5'3" it's really challenging to loose weight and keep it off. I am currently on a strictly gluten free diet and have been for the past 2 years. I am not even kidding when I say that it's hard to gain weight on a gluten free diet. Try it! You'll be impressed.
  • gloaglucy
    gloaglucy Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 135 lbs at the mo after putting on 20 lbs during my first year as a post grad student (aka hell). I've lost about 7 lbs and wanting to lose the rest really soon! Trying to keep a lower calorie count as I don't always have time to hit the gym.
    I have a kinda athletic figure but with the few extra pounds I have funny shaped hips and can't wear tight skirts :( its tough being short!
  • sizarie
    sizarie Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 5' 0" tall and am currently hovering around 135. I would love to get down to 125!
  • Rubyew
    Rubyew Posts: 49 Member
    Well this thread has totally demoralised me... I am 5ft 2 and currently weigh 164lbs. I am a uk size 14 and was feeling pretty chuffed with myself. My SW was 205 and my initial goal was 161, which is only a few lbs away now. I guess when I reach that I will look again at aiming for about 140.
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    I'm at about 129 now. My maintenance range is from 122 to 130. I think I'd look and feel a little better if I could get back down to like 125, but I feel confident with my body as-is.
  • beastelyse
    beastelyse Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 5' 0", 112 lbs -- aiming for 105 or just to be more "in shape" regardless of the number on the scale.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Rubyew wrote: »
    Well this thread has totally demoralised me... I am 5ft 2 and currently weigh 164lbs. I am a uk size 14 and was feeling pretty chuffed with myself. My SW was 205 and my initial goal was 161, which is only a few lbs away now. I guess when I reach that I will look again at aiming for about 140.

Don't feel demoralised, you have done amazingly so far! Wow, I am so impressed :) I started at 173lbs and am down to 154lbs but went off track for months and had a 7lb gain which took a few months to get back off. I do feel like I am back on track now though. I am 1lb away from a mini goal which is to be under 11st! I am exactly 11st now and just want to see a 10! Add me if you want :)

• kathynjj
    kathynjj Posts: 4
    I'm 5' 2. My starting weight is 114 and I'm not 106. My goal is 100, hopefully to achieve that before my wedding in Sept. :)
  • _celesse
    _celesse Posts: 75 Member
    I'm 5' and my SW was 183. It amazes me how many of you use your high school weight as a sort of "wanna get back to this" thing. I was bigger in high school XD I don't even know what it's like to be smaller/skinny since the last time I was actually not overweight was probably when I was um..5 or 6? Long time ago! My current GW is 149. I'm right now 161 which is appalling, I've been stuck in the same weight range for a year and it's all my fault for not doing well enough. UGW is 105, but since I've never been skinny/fit before I might stop before or decide to keep going. It all depends on how my body feels.
  • Iseulte
    Iseulte Posts: 55 Member
    I'm 5' 1.25" and my SW was 161.5. I'm currently 147, looking to get to 117. That's the weight I was until I was 30 yo and I'd love to get back there, but I'd probably just be really happy to get to 125.
  • tgoila
    tgoila Posts: 10 Member
    I am 5'3", and currently hover around 140 lbs (down about 36 lbs from 176 lbs). Looking to get down to 125-130 lbs (56-59 kgs).
  • glfernandes828
    glfernandes828 Posts: 101 Member
    Finally reached my goal of 113 and I love the way my body looks. I'm Brazilian so I naturally have thick thighs too and I always hated them but I've gotten them to slim down a tad and they're very toned so now I'm happy with how they look. But I am gonna start doing more cardio to see if I can keep slimming them.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Im 5'3 currently 128, but I feel best at 115...trying to get back there.
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    I'm 5'0, and right around 228 right now... TOM is causing crazy fluctuations... But expecting my weight to go down after it's over due to bloating...

However, my goal weight is an eventual 140. But I'm sure I'll adjust that as I get closer... Focusing on hitting 199 first!