Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Android feedback

AlexAlex Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 9,414 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 9,414 MFP Staff
This discussion was created from replies split from: Feedback on Community in the Android App.

Replies

• LaceyRuthLaceyRuth Member Posts: 51 Member Member Posts: 51 Member
    I would like to be able to share my progress with people, both on the app and the website.
  • melsgeomelsgeo Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I have a suggestion... for the widget, I love that you can scan or add an item with one tap. However, you should make it so that we can tap on the calorie count to actually open the app to our diary. There's no way to access the app unless you're adding an item right now.
    That would make it great! Thanks!
  • UrnAsh_UrnAsh_ Member Posts: 242 Member Member Posts: 242 Member
    I'm probably the only one, but I like the ads in the newsfeed. Makes it look "cleaner" to me. I also don't mind the blogs in my newsfeed. Paying for an ad free version would be great, but that will do.
  • SteveNuttSteveNutt Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. I would love to see the ability to search for a bar code number in the Search For Food edit box. if you are blind, as I am, it's quite difficult to scan a bar code, but it's very easy to Google the bar code number. Please give us the ability to manually enter a bar code number in the Android app. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.