Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Android feedback

AlexAlex Posts: 8,804Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Staff Posts: 8,804Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Staff
This discussion was created from replies split from: Feedback on Community in the Android App.

Replies

• LaceyRuthLaceyRuth Posts: 51Member Member Posts: 51Member Member
    I would like to be able to share my progress with people, both on the app and the website.
  • melsgeomelsgeo Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I have a suggestion... for the widget, I love that you can scan or add an item with one tap. However, you should make it so that we can tap on the calorie count to actually open the app to our diary. There's no way to access the app unless you're adding an item right now.
    That would make it great! Thanks!
  • UrnAsh_UrnAsh_ Posts: 242Member Member Posts: 242Member Member
    I'm probably the only one, but I like the ads in the newsfeed. Makes it look "cleaner" to me. I also don't mind the blogs in my newsfeed. Paying for an ad free version would be great, but that will do.
  • SteveNuttSteveNutt Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Hi. I would love to see the ability to search for a bar code number in the Search For Food edit box. if you are blind, as I am, it's quite difficult to scan a bar code, but it's very easy to Google the bar code number. Please give us the ability to manually enter a bar code number in the Android app. Thank you.