Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you be ok with being stuck on an island with the above person?

Options

Replies

• GaBoy72
    GaBoy72 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    She obviously loves islands! Lol so heck yea
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    I’m sure we’d survive 😉
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    We’d be just fine 😊
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    More than fine.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    yes.
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Ya I’m sure
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Yes. He looks like he’s good under pressure.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Yes! Drinking cocktails with tiny umbrellas and swirly straws 🍹🍹
  • Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    Options
    I think we would survive
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Yep, she’s very pretty! Because of that I’m sure the locals would give us some food. 🌮🍔🍟🍕🍦😊
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Yes. She’d probably have to dance for the tribe leader so he lets us stay in peace but i think she can do it.
  • Cookietush
    Options
    Latingal19 wrote: »
    Yep, she’s very pretty! Because of that I’m sure the locals would give us some food. 🌮🍔🍟🍕🍦😊

Lmao thats great.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options
    Yes. She’d probably have to dance for the tribe leader so he lets us stay in peace but i think she can do it.

What if he doesn’t like it and I become a sacrifice to appease the gods? You’re going first! 😈

And it’s still a yes.😁
  • Cookietush
    Options

What if he doesn’t like it and I become a sacrifice to appease the gods? You’re going first! 😈

And it’s still a yes.😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • happimess01
    Options

And it’s still a yes.😁

Then i would have no choice but to offer you to the tribe leader in exchange for 10 loafs of bread, one pot of water, a wooden boat and 2 able bodied men to take me the main land.
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited October 2019
    Options

And it’s still a yes.😁

Then i would have no choice but to offer you to the tribe leader in exchange for 10 loafs of bread, one pot of water, a wooden boat and 2 able bodied men to take me the main land.

Oh yeah? That’s it? Fine, I’ll wrestle you for it. We’ll put on a show! I bet you I’ll win. 😝
  • Cookietush
    Options

And it’s still a yes.😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • happimess01
    edited October 2019
    Options

And it’s still a yes.😁

Oh yeah? That’s it? Fine, I’ll wrestle you for it. We’ll put on a show! I bet you I’ll win. 😝

Woah woah! The tribal leader looks like Khal Drogo. I was doing you a solid lol
  • Cookietush
    Options
    I think we will survive @happimess01
  • happimess01
    Options
    Yea definitely :*