stubborn weight problem

2»

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    1. Based on your recent diary days, you have not cut out carbs or meat, but you don't have to to lose weight.
    2. It looks like you are using some generic entries, and you are using cups for dry ingredients, including some that are calorie dense. So you are most likely eating more calories than you think.
    3. You said you have been doing this for 3 weeks, and your ticker says you have lost 4 lbs. If you have lost 4 lbs in 3 weeks, that is great progress. One pound per week is pretty typical.
  • Raquelrichardson57
    Raquelrichardson57 Posts: 24 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    1. Based on your recent diary days, you have not cut out carbs or meat, but you don't have to to lose weight.
    2. It looks like you are using some generic entries, and you are using cups for dry ingredients, including some that are calorie dense. So you are most likely eating more calories than you think.
    3. You said you have been doing this for 3 weeks, and your ticker says you have lost 4 lbs. If you have lost 4 lbs in 3 weeks, that is great progress. One pound per week is pretty typical.

Yes instead now starting today I have been weighing my food instead of measuring them with my food scale. And im not gonna torture myself with the no meat no carbs scenerio. Just gonna keep exercising and being mindful of my food portions.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    maidentl wrote: »
    I ALSO cut out my carbs and meat. What am I doing wrong?

So what do you eat?

Do you often post when your advice doesn't help the OP?