Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

have you chatted with the person above?

Replies

• amsjamsss
    amsjamsss Posts: 12 Member
    Nope
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I am the universe observing it self, as she is...
    So I suppose in some metaphysical way... We have 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I have..
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    edited November 2020
    I used to until the “incident.” I thought she wanted me to send her those kind of pics. But now she refuses to speak to me. 😤
  • slimgirljo15
    We did, until she sent me kitty pics.. 😱 it was awful.. those sweet little fluffy bundles had no idea she was sharing their pics. The kitty litter pic was too much 😦
  • PaperDoll_
    We did, until she sent me kitty pics.. 😱 it was awful.. those sweet little fluffy bundles had no idea she was sharing their pics. The kitty litter pic was too much 😦

Those pics were adorable! I even wrote our names in the kitty litter. It was a romantic gesture. ☹️
  • slimgirljo15
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Those pics were adorable! I even wrote our names in the kitty litter. It was a romantic gesture. ☹️

yeah , it was romantic till you seductively licked your finger (there was more than kitty litter on it) 🤢
  • PaperDoll_

yeah , it was romantic till you seductively licked your finger (there was more than kitty litter on it) 🤢

It was chocolate! 😤
  • slimgirljo15

It was chocolate! 😤

no, no it wasn't 😵
  • PaperDoll_

It was chocolate! 😤

no, no it wasn't 😵

It was so! I wouldn't have a real cat around me. Allergies and all.

So.. wanna come over for some chocolate and a "sand" party? ;)
  • slimgirljo15

It was chocolate! 😤

no, no it wasn't 😵

It was so! I wouldn't have a real cat around me. Allergies and all.

So.. wanna come over for some chocolate and a "sand" party? ;)

If you don't have a real cat, then where'd you get the cat poop from? 😲

I'll pass on the "sand and chocolate"

Im down for the sausage and ketchup though 😃

• epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    We have swapped a few chats back and forth
  • r4swaney
    r4swaney Posts: 749 Member
    Nope
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    I've tried but our chat schedules are hours apart