NSV's

Replies

• ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,371 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    I'm wearing an awesome dress on my birthday at work without any "foundation" garments. :tongue: :

Happy Birthday!!!
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    I love the feeling that I'm in control of food now, instead of food controlling me. Before low carbing it, I was always thinking about food, thinking about my next meal, overeating in case I had to go too long between meals, sneaking food because I was embarrassed, etc. It's amazing how free I feel now. I can actually leave food on my plate now. I can go hours and hours without thinking about food. I haven't had any binge eating urges since I started on March 9th, and THAT is a miracle. I use to binge every couple of weeks. I feel alive and free and in control and it's wonderful.

Good one! I second that!~
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    I love the feeling that I'm in control of food now, instead of food controlling me. Before low carbing it, I was always thinking about food, thinking about my next meal, overeating in case I had to go too long between meals, sneaking food because I was embarrassed, etc. It's amazing how free I feel now. I can actually leave food on my plate now. I can go hours and hours without thinking about food. I feel alive and free and in control and it's wonderful.

This was totally me before finding LCHF. Yay, us.
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Bump.