NSV's

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    No need for all that unless you want to "announce" on your feed that you have completed your diary. Your diary stays intact whether you "complete" it or not. The only thing "completion" does is give you the (bogus) 5 week projection and announce to your newsfeed. BUT you can even un-check that box in settings so diary completion no longer goes to your feed.
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,572 Member
    kpk54 wrote: »
    No need for all that unless you want to "announce" on your feed that you have completed your diary. Your diary stays intact whether you "complete" it or not. The only thing "completion" does is give you the (bogus) 5 week projection and announce to your newsfeed. BUT you can even un-check that box in settings so diary completion no longer goes to your feed.

But I like seeing the prediction... My wife will ask me what it said. I always reply "17 pounds."
  • AbbieOffman
    AbbieOffman Posts: 165 Member

I hate that "in 5 weeks thing". I dont log my food in MFP anymore, I use a more keto friendly app...but I still <3 here for the community.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member

I hate that "in 5 weeks thing". I dont log my food in MFP anymore, I use a more keto friendly app...but I still <3 here for the community.

Same here. When I log it is on Cronometer which I think is EXCELLENT. I also like a real basic one, "Stupid Simple Macros" and/or "Stupid Simple Keto". The only thing I found that is incredibly incorrect on SSM is their corn. I'm sure there are others that are really off/incorrect but I've not seen them.