200 plus crowd

Options

Replies

• aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So much great motivation here! I started in January a bit over 230. Just weighed in at 217 and have lost about 10 inches. Feel free to add me!
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    keek27 wrote: »
    Starting at 275. Scared that I will not make a dent in it. I have no thyroid as it was removed due to Graves Disease but I want to make this work. That said I am petrified.

My mom has Graves Disease, so I completely understand what you are going through. You can get through the rough times!
  • MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Currently 240. Started at 273. Everyone feel free to add me.
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Started out in Sept/2014 at 289.5, am now down to 240.5. Still have another 50 to go. Anyone who would like to can add me.
  • Lartharie
    Options
    At 275 started at 280 excited to join group
  • Lartharie
    Options
    The journey of 1000 miles begins with one step I can't remember who said this quote
    Lartharie wrote: »
    At 275 started at 280 excited to join group

• AvearyRose
    AvearyRose Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just came back to this after a few years of trying new things. It's time to get back on track and get my life together! ~245 with a goal weight of 180. I know it's going to take a while and whole bunch of motivation. Add me!!!
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    200 feel free to add me.
  • SpnkyBns
    SpnkyBns Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I was 209 right after Christmas.....now I am 190.6 :) Slow and steady....if I can do this...you can do this!
  • sweetkimrn
    sweetkimrn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started out at 228. Now 205. I am a 6 foot tall female, 34 years old, size 12. Trying to get out of the 200's. Feel free to add me!
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I started this back in August and did well for awhile and lost 15. Then I got lazy through most of the winter and although I didn't gain, I didn't continue to lose. But now I'm back on track! Started at 265 and as of Sunday, I'm 229. :) Even if you get stuck in a small rut, pick yourself up and keep going!
  • kimbiddleskitchen
    Options
    I'm new to MyFitnessPal but not to losing weight. I need to lose about 125 lbs, I've done it before about 20 yrs ago and kept it off for over 3 yrs but due to injuries and two accidents I'm back up to 260. I can't walk so that leaves out most exercise, I can swim but can't always get to the pool. I'm currently waiting to get a knee replacement and then back surgery but in the meantime the extra weight is killing my other knee not to mention my overall health. I'll take any help and support I can get. Just started using Raw Apple cider vinegar to help curb my appetite.
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am here to support so if you want to shoot me a friend request, I'm more than willing to help out :smiley:
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again at my highest weight ever 213.4 :| and hoping to get back down to 160. I'm ready to bust my butt and make it happen.....again feel free to add me!
  • dhampir_princess
    dhampir_princess Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    SW: 337.4 lbs
    CW: 296.8 lbs
    GW: 175 lbs (might change this when I get there)
    Height: 5'4.5"
    Current calories: 1680

I would love to have more friends on here that have similar-ish situations to me. (Bonus if you're in Mesa AZ. Irl work out buddies anyone?)
  • SJSKET
    SJSKET Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi

I am 230lbs. anyone can feel free to add me. looking for supportive friends. Im from UK.
  • PercieCat
    PercieCat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started at 215. I have found that entering "possible foods" into the log to see where they would put me nutritionally and calorically is a great way to decide if a food is "worth it". Logging is fun and I adore the bar code feature.
  • Alicereed91
    Alicereed91 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Im Alice, 23 and from the uk
    Im at 283 and want to lose half of it!! A big task but i got myself this big so i will get myself small :)
    Looking for buddies for inspiration, support and encouragement, i will do my best to offer the same in return so add me
  • lsg15
    lsg15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Back at it this week after a year and a half break and gaining the 30 pounds back that I previously lost. I lost focus on mysef after tragically losing my dad in an accident in June 2013. I have to make myself a priority.... so here I go..... starting at 226lbs.
    I'm looking forward to supporting and being supported by the members of this site.
    No looking back......
  • pghpeach
    pghpeach Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, starting tomorrow 53 years old and 254 lbs my highest ever! I need to lose 100# and I am feeling overwhelmed right now. So glad to find this group.