200 plus crowd

1234568»

Replies

• overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Awesome group of people here! I started in June at 335 and am now down to 204. New friends are totally welcome - feel free to add me! :)
  • Kath713
    Kath713 Posts: 10 Member
    Currently 271 and aiming to lose about 90 more pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • englishmermaid
    englishmermaid Posts: 114 Member
    Started at 256.8lbs three weeks ago, now 243.1lbs I can't wait to get under 200
  • rycraw51
    rycraw51 Posts: 1
    New to FP, but not to losing weight. I have lost the same 25-30 pds for 20 plus years. At my highest weight-217.....HELP
  • MrsLedbetter0813
    MrsLedbetter0813 Posts: 2 Member
    i started at 269 down to 264 in a week. Would be glad to encourage anyone and or recieve. Eventually want to get back to 160ish. Still trying to figure out the boards though lol
  • daniwho_95
    daniwho_95 Posts: 4 Member
    I am 257
  • elifmemis
    elifmemis Posts: 31 Member
    I'm 227, thanks everyone for sharing...
  • soozquu
    soozquu Posts: 66 Member
    PercieCat wrote: »
    I just started at 215. I have found that entering "possible foods" into the log to see where they would put me nutritionally and calorically is a great way to decide if a food is "worth it". Logging is fun and I adore the bar code feature.

That is a terrific idea. Too often I eat something only to realize after the fact it was higher in cal than I would have wanted.
  • I started yesterday an I am 212. I am 41 years old and have a husband who loves to snack. Feel free to add me
  • Memorales411
    Memorales411 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello, I am excited about this lifestyle change that I am making. I am actively looking to improve mind and body, with the hope of reaching my ultimate goal of being at my healthiest weight, and finally seeing the reflection in the mirror match the person I am inside.
    Im at 254.8, and trying to control cravings etc by shopping just for my needs then prepping my meals, snacks etc in small portion appropiate containers within a larger one in the fridge and pantry, so far it's helping.
  • AVT78
    AVT78 Posts: 39 Member
    Morning, As of today ( just weighed) I'm at 244.8. My goal weight is 170ish. If I could just get below 200 I'm sure I will be more comfortable.

Please feel free to add me. I'm having a hard time starting so I could you a lot of supportive mfp peeps.
  • WannaBeSlimJim2
    WannaBeSlimJim2 Posts: 39 Member
    Good morning everyone, I started my first losing weight journey when I reached my heaviest of 225. I made it down to 179 doing Jillian Michael's and walking on a treadmill. I am furious that I let myself down and have gained 30 of it back. I haven't been able to do what I did, and have resorted to a personal trainer to help me be accountable because it seems I can't depend on myself for that. I would like to reach my 179 again and keep going. I would appreciate any support, encouragement, and helpful tips. I will do the same. I miss this community, it helped me get where I got to the first time.

Please help.
  • Hello! I started my weight loss journey this past Monday. I started out at 266lbs, and I'm already down to 260. My goal is 147. I'm a college student with a tiny budget, so I mostly have to eat on campus where fry vats are a dime a dozen. I'm really looking for some serious help. I'm afraid of losing my motivation.
  • Frostygirl2790
    Frostygirl2790 Posts: 65 Member
    Hello, I too have started my lifestyle change this time around. Highest weight 287 lost weight years ago to 175. Years later went back to 225. Currently at 217. I'm going to be pushing 50 this year so I really want to go back to eating healthy to be around to see grand kids grow up and also for me to feel healthy. I know from previous experience you can't do it alone. Feel free to add me and I will motivate and share what I know and we can get through things together.
  • NiqueKristan
    NiqueKristan Posts: 152 Member
    Started at 222, now 196 (:
  • dilhun77
    dilhun77 Posts: 29 Member
    Started getting serious with this about a week ago started at 240. Would love to follow n learn with ppl in the same boat as I am.
  • amethyst4714
    amethyst4714 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi can anyone recommend some exercises I can do?I am unable to stand longer than a minute or two so I really need sit down exercises.Please help and thank you.Feel free to add me as a friend.I'm diabetic on a low carb diet.I'm 321 right now.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Started out at 210 and now at 197. Add me :)
  • iHeartMe24
    iHeartMe24 Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2015
    Im 5ft8 & I started this week at 194 after having peeked at 200lbs for the first time in my life a couple of weeks ago & hoping to get down to 165 by August.

I'm open to invitations & believe support is 2 way street. I'm no guru on health or fitness, but I am always honest about when I do and don't have advice on a situation.

Also - I live in the UK so our day & nights may be swopped, but I tend to check in on my friends while I'm cooking and at work the next morning x
  • WilloughbyR72
    WilloughbyR72 Posts: 22 Member
    I am currently a member of the 300+ and just started again (339 on July 2014) i have lost 25 since then (314 on Apr 6, 15) but my health has been poor. So i made a choice, to be better.
    I had the opportunity to move to Washington, north of Seattle, this year and grabbed it with both hands. I love it here and cant wait to be able to enjoy the PNW lifestyle.

Feel free to add me.