How often do you guys weigh/measure?

1235»

Replies

• mommameerkat
    mommameerkat Posts: 3 Member
    I weigh every morning. I know sometimes I'll fluctuate, so if I'm a few pounds heavier I know not to stress.
  • Kingtjr47
    Kingtjr47 Posts: 12 Member
    Once a week. Same day and time. Analyse and react to weekly diet and weight numbers. Adjust menu and activity accordingly. This routine works for me.

Find a routine that fits your individual lifestyle. Remember to live and enjoy life.
  • SyllyReth
    SyllyReth Posts: 59 Member
    I weigh every morning to get an idea of fluctuations, record with my friends in a support group once a week. I measure myself at the first of every month. Sometimes the scale doesn't seem to be moving, but the measurements will be encouraging.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Only 3 times a month now.
  • nakima
    nakima Posts: 37 Member
    I have been in the habit of weighing every morning as soon as I get up for years. It's just part of my morning routine. I also log all my food here on myfitnesspal so I really don't worry to much what the scale says I judge by how my clothes are fitting. That what works for me :)
  • classicalbk
    classicalbk Posts: 12 Member
    Every day. I know it will go up oddly now and then, but if I wait a week I could easily gain 5 pounds and not know it, so I prefer to keep a close eye.