Cheat day/ meal?

13»

Replies

• Sweet_Pea4
    Sweet_Pea4 Posts: 447 Member
    Wow so many replies. Thank you all. Yeah I think I'm going to stick at my cals and if I feel like I need something sweet don't go crazy as you can still have something nice within the limits. Or if I go out for a meal with friends I'll try something healthy. For example what I'll be doing sat :)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    lulum1986 wrote: »
    Wow so many replies. Thank you all. Yeah I think I'm going to stick at my cals and if I feel like I need something sweet don't go crazy as you can still have something nice within the limits. Or if I go out for a meal with friends I'll try something healthy. For example what I'll be doing sat :)
    IMHO yes. TO ME: cheat day is more like "eat how I would eat forever" versus "eat what I use to eat when I was packing it on".
    SMART!
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 175 Member
    Friday is my "cheat day". I eat like normal during the day. It's just we have Cane's on Friday. A huzzah to my fiance's work week being over. Don't get me wrong, I still log Cane's. I just don't want to have to fast from breakfast to dinner to be able to "afford" a box combo with lemonade.