How to make regular cheerios taste good?

Options

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    _SKIM_ wrote: »
    ana3067 wrote: »
    Troll+cat_2350ad_3267916.gif

Pissed myself laughing...

I know right!!!!!! My brother is always telling me that cats are evil! I will send him this gif! >:)
  • jennifershoo
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if OP is emetophobic. The aversion to any pills with nausea as a possible side effect and fear of food poisoning is very common with it (though aversion based on pure taste or texture is completely beyond me).

I have been emetophobic for as long as I remember. Therapy wasn't enough. I needed medication, which of course I was afraid to take. Then my entire nervous system went haywire and I ended up with gastroparesis, which is nonstop nausea and vomiting. It forced me to face my fears a bit, and finally I decided the side effects of anxiety medication couldn't be any worse than the illness I was dealing with. So I took it. And it helped me more than I ever could have imagined. I'm still phobic, but I can talk myself through with CBT and function. Oh, and that medication is Zoloft. My thyroid is fine.

TL:DR - buck up and take the damn pills. Take them in the waiting room of your doctor's office if it makes you feel better. You will have to break the cycle somewhere, but you also have to want to. I'm not sure if you're there yet.

I guess she'll have to reach the bottom of the barrel before she finally does something.
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I know right!!!!!! My brother is always telling me that cats are evil! I will send him this gif! >:)

He's right. The only thing I like about cats is the gifs they generate... :)
  • jennifershoo
    Options

He's right. The only thing I like about cats is the gifs they generate... :)

Like this one:
    giphy.gif
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I'm gunna need a diaper for this thread..
This discussion has been closed.