100 lb. gone!!!!

13»

Replies

• _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    edited April 2015
    Congratulations! I bet you feel great! You look it!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Excellent post and phenomenal weight loss/health improvements! Good for you!!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Well done
    3894102.png
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Your amazing and respect for your determination. Its marvelous to see your posts and that you feel so good :)
    Keep it up, you will get there.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    No wonder you look so happy in your profile picture. Great accomplishment!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Well done
    3894102.png

WOW! Right back atcha!!

• Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Great success and transformation. *applause*
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Oh, yay! Yay! Yay! Great progress!!!
  • flab2fab760
    flab2fab760 Posts: 47 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

You're such an inspiration for others in your position.

Can I encourage you to go the INTRODUCTION or GETTING STARTED blogs...there's a woman on there that is seeking to lose 100lbs also, she has two kids and I think you could be a great role model for her!!!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2015
    Wow!! Congratulations on your hard work and determination. You've won. You must be so proud. Thank you for sharing your story, I can totally relate. You're an inspiration to many. Thanks again. You look great!

• p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    You look fantastic!well done!
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Congrats!!!
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Congratulations.

It is so good to see that people are getting healthier just trying to eat in moderation and adding exercise in their lives. This is such a great service.

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited April 2015
    jee_nee_us wrote: »
    Congratulations.

It is so good to see that people are getting healthier just trying to eat in moderation and adding exercise in their lives. This is such a great service.

Yes, people try tho make MFP out to be so much more complicated than it has to be. Just plug in your stats, be honest about just how active you are in your daily life, and follow the numbers. As you learn more about yourself, start to lose, and start to move more, adjust the numbers accordingly.

I guess you could say that I count calories to find out how much to eat and I use IIFYM to determine what to eat. I was on a diet before where I kept very low fat and kind of low protein. Not only was I often hungry and was obsessing about food, six months in my skin got all dry and scaly looking and my hair shed in clumps. I am determined to stay balanced this time and MFP is the best tool I ever found for that.

• karleeoc
    karleeoc Posts: 197 Member
    Good work you're doing great.
  • zuckls
    zuckls Posts: 10 Member
    I'm in amazement of anyone who can swim a mile - great job! Thanks for sharing!
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Yay for you! Thanks for inspiring me! <3
  • angreed65
    angreed65 Posts: 19 Member
    Wow! Great job! Thanks for sharing your inspiring progress!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!