Would you prefer ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD or be broke with the one you love ?

13»

Replies

• silene87
    silene87 Posts: 30 Member
    I'd rather be broke with someone I love!!
    With that love we share, we can be like Bonnie and Clyde! Haha

You put a smile to my face
  • silene87
    DanD2487 wrote: »
    I just want to find someone willing to put in the same work I did, that really meant what they said. Sick of slamming my heart into a wall over and over, idk if I'll be able to believe again
    I agree with u the last guy who even had kids I accepted and had a dead end job but I loved him come to find out he gets a 22 ye old preggo and leaves me? Fml this is strike 3 I'm so confused why me why do guys like easy way out
  • silene87
    broke with the one i love-just how we started lol. but you know the beauty of that-start off flat *kitten* broke, but working hard together to stay hard to a budget, save and work our butts off and make an awesome future
    Yes I so believe it
  • silene87
    sidsiidhu wrote: »
    I'd wish for love for eternity but let's get real here love only lasts especially with this generation just a couple of years. Without the wealth and materilistic things the lady would pack her bags in a jippy and board the next train. Bye bye
    I wouldn't pack my bags I would put In work I don't walk out the guys are the ones who didn't see money and left me for girls with money smh
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    I'm already broke. But I have my true love..... :heart:
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    silene87 wrote: »
    I'd wish for love for eternity but let's get real here love only lasts especially with this generation just a couple of years. Without the wealth and materilistic things the lady would pack her bags in a jippy and board the next train. Bye bye
    I wouldn't pack my bags I would put In work I don't walk out the guys are the ones who didn't see money and left me for girls with money smh

So the guys left you for girls that had money?
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    strozman wrote: »

Guess he followed your crappy logic and decided he could always fall in love again :smiley:
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    v8mfsvr4148s.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    ZooksBrah wrote: »
    Money

How does one know love is real? or is the question suggesting that it's a fact?
    You really don't know until that person is willing to do anything to make u happy, not to take the easy way out and work hard for your love, when you love , and you love hard, your blind, but don't make excuses for someone becuz you love them , that's our problem we get weak , you just know your intuition will tell u and ask God for signs

Sorry, but if I can't tell from my own heart and mind whether I am truly in love, then asking an imaginary friend for a sign won't help.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member

Guess he followed your crappy logic and decided he could always fall in love again :smiley:

@stephaniejsharp I'm too stupid to actually take the money over the girl.
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Broke as a *kitten* joke!
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member

@stephaniejsharp I'm too stupid to actually take the money over the girl.

@strozman maybe you've just been dating the wrong girls ;P
  • silene87
    sdfrcf wrote: »
    v8mfsvr4148s.jpg

Holy *kitten* I can't stop laughing
  • silene87

Yes
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    I'd rather be in the middle but since I HAVE to choose one.... Money cuz money attracts the guys ;)
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Money. I don't believe in any of that one true love soulmates crap. Love comes and goes