Goal weight today! 53 lbs lost, much more gained!!! PIC HEAVY

1235»

Replies

• pjshome15
    pjshome15 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi kshadows
    Just want to say what an inspiration you are, and you look absolutely fantastic and very happy with your new weight.
    I was hoping you could give me some advice I have lost 4st very slowly and very healthy in a few years, iv gone from 203lb to 145lb im 5ft 8 and 52 next month, my goal weight is 140lb but can't seem to get there, I do between 15000 and 25000 steps a day and I'm on between 1,400 and 1,700 calories a day.
    😊
  • shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 312 Member
    pjshome15 wrote: »
    Hi kshadows
    Just want to say what an inspiration you are, and you look absolutely fantastic and very happy with your new weight.
    I was hoping you could give me some advice I have lost 4st very slowly and very healthy in a few years, iv gone from 203lb to 145lb im 5ft 8 and 52 next month, my goal weight is 140lb but can't seem to get there, I do between 15000 and 25000 steps a day and I'm on between 1,400 and 1,700 calories a day.
    😊

I'm certainly not an expert, but my thoughts are that with your current weight, you will loose at 1400 calories a day. I have to be so careful I don't BLT (bite, lick, taste) as this really sabotages my plan.
  • rvsslr
    rvsslr Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome! You look amazing and so happy. Congratulations!
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,171 Member
    edited February 2021
    Congratulations!

To me your last 'after' pic with that grin is what it's all about. B)

Don't ever forget how great it feels! :)
  • TMonster62
    TMonster62 Posts: 3 Member
    Congratulations! I know it's been a hard road, but you've probably inspired many more people than you realize. Keep telling your story - the good along with the struggle!
  • You look amazing. I have struggled all my life to lose weight and now I am approximately 5 pounds away from my goal and it seems inevitable that I will get there. Hoping when our weather gets warmer I can up my exercise routine and finally get to my goal. I'm 75 years old and looking forward to announcing that I finally made it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!