Bread??

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

Closer, maybe you can convince jelly of this as well.

I am not sure why you are so concerned with what I think or why you are trying to persuade others to interact with me.

I'm not even sure why he told me this since I wasn't agreeing with him at all.

He does that a lot, too, thanks people for agreeing with him when it didn't happen.

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I will leave this right here...

trg6ctm1v362.jpg

No, he did say early on that he had no scientific evidence to back up his claim that bread causes weight loss to slow, and did say that's just the way it works for him.

The majority of us have tried to convince him it's not the bread that causes weight loss to slow down, but the overall consumption of food. Many of us believe that his scale increase after eating lots of bread, sodium, and food is temporary due to water retention and all the food being in his body, and not an actual slow down in weight loss.
  • jmmick116
    Options
    Kind of off topic, but I just started losing some and found that you can get flat bread wraps that are only about 90 calories a serving and pretty good sized as well. Has worked well for me as a substitute but getting the bread craving settled. Maybe worth a try?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_n73ou9Ft9w1r9c8pa.gif

Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. Earnest and respectful debate on any message in the forums is acceptable. Attacking the messenger is not.

The forum guidelines include this item:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

You may review the forum guidelines in their entirety at the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for your understanding,

kgeyser
This discussion has been closed.