A List of Calorie Dense Foods

191011121315»

Replies

• neffyworld
    neffyworld Posts: 89 Member
    Is there a thread that is the opposite of this? I tried to start a thread to find out, but didn't get much response.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,887 Member
    neffyworld wrote: »
    Is there a thread that is the opposite of this? I tried to start a thread to find out, but didn't get much response.

I couldn't find your thread. Please link to it and I will respond there. (I'm not aware of such a list so your new thread will be a great place to start that discussion, or if there is such a thread, someone can link to it there.)
  • neffyworld
    kshama2001 wrote: »

I couldn't find your thread. Please link to it and I will respond there. (I'm not aware of such a list so your new thread will be a great place to start that discussion, or if there is such a thread, someone can link to it there.)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10843574/not-enough-to-eat
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,887 Member

I've posted there :smile:
  • neffyworld

I've posted there :smile:

Thank you :-)
  • joyputnam04
    joyputnam04 Posts: 14 Member
    Thank you for this list! I have a terrible time getting my calories in! I had the Gastric Bypass, and although I feel like I eat and eat I just can't reach my goal. Some people on the discussion forums have suggested eating pizza or "whatever you want" but with my surgery I can't tolerate just any food. Others suggested I had an eating disorder because I can't get all my calories in. I was feeling very judged before reading this and finding that others struggle with the same issue!
  • bemmie182
    bemmie182 Posts: 1 Member
    Are the foods in this list in any order? Or just random calorie counts?
  • teachhist
    teachhist Posts: 5 Member
    I found eating as much Whole Foods and less processed stuff as I can helps with my weight loss but more importantly I don't get hungry as much. . I do hate corrective typing I didn't mean I go to Whole Foods just eat it:)
  • annstebbing
    annstebbing Posts: 19 Member
    I didn't really understand this issue as a big thing, even though I often fall a bit short - until I noticed some of the big numbers. Being A under 5 ft and B old (74) I only have an allowance of 1200. Often if, I feel like it I'll have a drink, brandy or vodka. I feel a bit guilty I know it's not good for me, but I enjoy it more than chocolate or something sweet.