Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• daedae171
    daedae171 Posts: 247 Member
    Improper grammar and spiders.
  • Zealand4530
    Zealand4530 Posts: 180 Member
    People who have a small Bluetooth ear piece and walk around talking stupid loud. Then they look at you when they talk and makes it seem like they are talking to you. Douche bags! Usually it's greasy guys in suits!
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    ^^ Ha! That reminds me of a guy I once saw in a store with earbuds on, and every so often he'd blare out, singing, "Thank God I'm a Country Boy!" Over and over. It didn't make me angry, but it was hilarious!
  • alipene
    alipene Posts: 945 Member
    When people don't know the difference between less and fewer
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    People who pronounce word incorrectly, such as: mou-un (mountain); Cli-un (Clinton); kindergar-un... you get my drift.
  • ctina197six
    ctina197six Posts: 379 Member
    The sound of ringing
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Everytime I end a message and my phone auto corrects my name to Chris Brown. I don't know why it thinks I'm messaging Rhianna all the time.

• sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Angry people who are angry about things that don't make me angry. That makes me so angry.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    People who say "I wish I could lose weight" then have a loooong list of why they can't ("I don't have time to exercise/cook from scratch/log my calories" etc). Guess what, I don't have a time turner from the Ministry of Magic, my day also has 24 hours in it! Stop watching soaps eating "sharing" bags of chocolate, that would be a good start.......
  • RainyDayBrunette
    RainyDayBrunette Posts: 59 Member
    Today I was reminded of how irrationally angry tootsie roll commercials made me as a child. Why did those stupid kids keep giving their suckers to that scammer owl? And that owl - what an a-hole! I hated all of them!

Show some initiative, kids! If you want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of your crappy sucker*, then why not run your own experiment? Stop relying on a shady owl who is clearly up to no good. You deserve to lose your candy!

So...what makes you irrationally angry?

I love everything about this post!! You have me lol. You win the internet today!!!

As for what makes me irrationally angry? Stupidity in general!
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 838 Member
    Dust.
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    People that put the toilet paper roll on backwards. Seriously people, what if there's a spider on there? You'd never know!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    fruit flies. I hate those little m effers

Oh! Agree. Those little *kitten* must die!
  • nikiface
    nikiface Posts: 5 Member
    i hate hearing men pee and hearing my mom chew popcorn
  • sohosocialclub
    sohosocialclub Posts: 299 Member
    Anything whilst quitting smoking. Should have made that a one time thing...lol
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    That Merriam Webster made irregardless a word.
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    People who owe me money and say they can't pay it back but then constantly buy stuff or bring extra mouths home to feed.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    *kitten*!
  • Gots2Bfitter
    Gots2Bfitter Posts: 741 Member
    Boys
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Men that act like little boys