Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    When a coworker sends you an email that says, "Please call me." Then when you call them, they ask a simple question they easily could have just asked in the email. :s
  • That_Country_Girl82
    That_Country_Girl82 Posts: 122 Member
    Back seat drivers
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Stepping into an elevator before people have a chance to exit is rude. Sure, you probably just jumped in before you realized - still, say "excuse me", it won't kill you.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    When people give their babies normal names but try to get super-creative w/ the spelling. I get it, everyone wants their kid to be a special snowflake and all. But when you take a perfectly nice name like Aniston and spell it Anastyn, I want to throat-punch you.

Yes, this was a real spelling on a school list I saw last week. Why would you give your the kid the name NASTY??!?!?!?
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    vegans~
  • laurenlmt
    laurenlmt Posts: 142 Member
    Hey I am a vegan! People who dont like vegans and people who dont replace the paper in the copy machine!!!
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    When you're driving on a multi-lane road and a faster car comes up from behind, or maybe you go to pass a slower car, and just as they get alongside your rear wheel they match your pace and sit in your blind spot.
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    My coworkers. LOL
  • People who eat the last bit of ice cream then PUT THE EMPTY BOX BACK IN THE FREEZER! :anguished:
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    My coworkers. LOL

Fake smiles that you know are fake...
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    The guy next to me at the gym spraying 3.7 gallons of anti-bacteria stuff on a treadmill
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    The Tito's Vodka label. Every time I look at it, it looks like someone's mom opened Microsoft Word and just typed the words and italicized them... there's no design, and the font looks so cheap and awful. I used to work in a creative field, so I have this ridiculous red rage every time I see that font. :P
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    wimmen ooogling me in the gym, I mean - cmon peoples!! I'm not some piece of flesh for you to look at!! i have a mind too, ya'know???
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    That Allie chose Noah over Lon. It was such a dumb choice! Lon was clearly the better of the two! I want to grab her by the shoulders and shake her.
  • siyana1985
    siyana1985 Posts: 25 Member
    buddy beside me on the bus this morning, chewing his gum like a cow. I even put my headphones in and had my ipod at roughly 70% volume and swear I still heard him.... I was miffed beyond reason
  • smc92079
    smc92079 Posts: 219 Member
    When people try to talk to me while I'm on the phone with someone. I want to KILL!
  • bruby28
    bruby28 Posts: 4,123 Member
    When people eat 2 bites of their chicken wing and don't clean the whole entire thing to the bone . Sick people .
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Oh, I have one I forgot until it happened to me today... I can't stand it when I'm in a public restroom and the entire row of stalls is empty... and someone comes in and chooses the stall right night to mine. I'm like, really???? You can't pee a few stalls over and give me some breathing room? LOL