100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    good morning!

Some of those more dramatic pictures from keto take about a year to achieve. I know I can do it on most days. But every now and then it is okay to have a forbidden carb. I just get back on and remember the craving is carb induced and eat well with protein and fat the next day. Seems to work though slow. With all the stress you are under, just getting thru the day is reward enough!! <3 Overeating bacon is never bad, lol.... :#

Your friend must have some genetic background for her to have clots like that, Val...It does seem crazy!
    Hi Jan
    I was wondering about genetics contributing, If anyone had blood clots in the legs I should have had them years ago.
    Great articles..what is up with this selling Montana stuff??? :D

Huge planes scare me....not sure how I would like that!! :|

Wise to let the weather dictate your actions, Roger..

Trust me...stink bugs are not disappearing from the South any time soon...or in my house apparently.... :/

Take care all!! ...Jan (5 inches rain and lightning from hell last nite!!!) :*
    The best part of flying when I flew years ago was the takeoff :wink:

As I see it any nut job can start one of the petitions. My take on that is a Blue state type trying to reduce the red state count, I could also be wrong ?

Stink Bugs could vanish from the face of the planet and it would not worry me :smiley:

Yikes, that is bad weather indeed, I hope You stayed safe and dry.
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    I downloaded an app that shows you walking along various locations...so on the treadmill I’ll be able to be on a beach or stream or farm, etc. I haven’t tried it yet but sound nice.
    They haven’t determined why the girl has all those clots. I was thinking an irregular heartbeat. But I’m not going to bombard her parents with my theories. They just want her to live through this! Not much happening in my little world.
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    good morning,

Well, headed to Huntsville tomorrow to see Sarah Mclaughlin..heck of a time arranging it. Finally decided to board May as she will not use the doggie door at all, and to avoid the weather Sat. nite, we will stay overnight in Huntsville. I was ready for a leisurely time Sunday but Jenny has to get back for the year book mess.I may leisure on my own, lol...

Good insight on the Montana thing, Roger..I never thought about that..but a good theory!!

You are right Val, those parents can hardly handle the stress they already have!! I hope everything works out well for them. Hope your room mate continues to do well.What a week!

Hope you all have a good week end! Jan :)
  • RogerToo
    I have just posted more humor

Hi
    I'm back home from walking and no money was found. The Temperature out the door was 33 degrees. The moon was visible through light clouds that thickened as I was walking the same as yesterday. There is rain in the forecast that is forecast to be here before I would be up and out the door.

I did get to CostCo yesterday, Two types of Frozen Vegetables, Paper Towels, Kleenex and more, That was the entirety of my days chores.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/feb/21/philadelphia-covanta-incinerator-recyclables-china-ban-imports
    'Moment of reckoning': US cities burn recyclables after China bans imports
    Residents of cities like Chester, outside Philadelphia, fear a rise in pollution from incinerators after China’s recycling ban

I only pay Cash for 99% of my expenses and always for gas, No Debit card either.
    https://www.fastcompany.com/90310433/secret-service-warning-high-tech-thieves-can-remotely-skim-credit-cards-at-gas-pumps
    Secret Service warning: High-tech thieves can remotely skim credit cards at gas pumps

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/one-familys-adventure-with-universal-basic-income-of-1000-a-month-from-presidential-candidate-andrew-yang/
    One family's adventure with universal basic income of $1,000 a month

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/just-15-minutes-of-jogging-a-day-could-reduce-your-risk-of-depression-study-finds/
    Just 15 minutes of jogging a day could reduce your risk of depression, study finds

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wallaces-giant-bee-megachile-pluto-once-thought-extinct-has-been-discovered-alive-on-island-in-indonesia/
    Giant "nightmare bee" that was once thought to be extinct is discovered alive

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    I downloaded an app that shows you walking along various locations...so on the treadmill I’ll be able to be on a beach or stream or farm, etc. I haven’t tried it yet but sound nice.
    They haven’t determined why the girl has all those clots. I was thinking an irregular heartbeat. But I’m not going to bombard her parents with my theories. They just want her to live through this! Not much happening in my little world.
    Hi Val
    Does that mean You need to watch on Your Cell Phone or can it be sent to a big screen TV or Computer monitor ? It does sound as if the display is big it would be great. I would likely be listening to a Audio-book, if I had a treadmill that is.

I have not decided if there are more maladies afflicting the Young that once were though of as diseases of the elderly or just better reporting. I do not remember hearing about kids with Cancer when I was growing up or for many years thereafter.

I Hope it all goes well for her
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    good morning,

Well, headed to Huntsville tomorrow to see Sarah Mclaughlin..heck of a time arranging it. Finally decided to board May as she will not use the doggie door at all, and to avoid the weather Sat. nite, we will stay overnight in Huntsville. I was ready for a leisurely time Sunday but Jenny has to get back for the year book mess.I may leisure on my own, lol...

Good insight on the Montana thing, Roger..I never thought about that..but a good theory!!

You are right Val, those parents can hardly handle the stress they already have!! I hope everything works out well for them. Hope your room mate continues to do well.What a week!

Hope you all have a good week end! Jan :)
    Hi Jan
    That is a shame that You have to board May for something that simple :(
    We have rain in the forecast for tonight into Sunday, If possible it is smart to avoid driving in the rain.

Year Book Mess ? I thought the people handling it were usually volunteers ?

A tough week indeed
    Cheers
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    I don’t have a way to make my phone appear on the TV. I was planning to watch on the iPAD...treadmill has a shelf.
    The 18 yo has had multiple additional surgeries. In ICU. On blood thinners...keeps getting severe nose bleeds. This morning’s surgery they removed the largest clot that went from her thigh all the way to her bellybutton. Part of the vein got damaged, so they inserted a 5.5 cm stent. They say the reason she had the clot was from birth control pills...used for regulating her cycle.
    Work was argh, well, typical.
  • RogerToo
    More humor shortly

Hi
    I'm back home from walking and no money was found. The Temperature out the door was 40 degrees. The rain in the forecast arrived as forecast to be here before I would be up and out the door. I did get a little wet, The rain is forecast to be over by 11 AM.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/-ruff-day-for-lakeville-dogs-that-called-911-five-times
    Dogs call 911 five times

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article226570774.html
    You kill it, you grill it? New California bill would let drivers legally eat roadkill

https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/At-this-fast-food-drive-through-the-person-13636317.php
    At this fast food drive through, the person taking your order might not be a person at all

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/02/22/america-autobahn-california-legislator-proposes-no-speed-limit-plan/2946374002/
    Is the American Autobahn next? How states are pushing highway speeds past the limit

Have a Great Sunday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    I don’t have a way to make my phone appear on the TV. I was planning to watch on the iPAD...treadmill has a shelf.
    The 18 yo has had multiple additional surgeries. In ICU. On blood thinners...keeps getting severe nose bleeds. This morning’s surgery they removed the largest clot that went from her thigh all the way to her bellybutton. Part of the vein got damaged, so they inserted a 5.5 cm stent. They say the reason she had the clot was from birth control pills...used for regulating her cycle.
    Work was argh, well, typical.
    Hi Val
    The iPad works for You, I would find the screen too small I suspect. I use a 42 inch HDTV as the monitor on the Desktop in the basement and this All In One has a 24 inch screen which is OK as I sit close to it in use.

I am not surprised by the nose bleeds when using Blood Thinners. I have a feeling we all get them now and then and never notice them as they stay small due to the blood clotting, Once again I could be so wrong. That was some blood clot, no wonder they had to do surgery.

I had not realized that birth control pills could be that dangerous for some people.

Work, Typical is not good, I hope it gets better for You quickly.

BTW I had this pesty thing pop up yesterday when I was searching the Internet. Looking for humorous images and news along with looking to see what some of the things mentioned on TV and News Sites were.

The support.microsoft.com scam is a fake website that locks the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge browser and displays a fake message. There is no Microsoft Support website stating your computer is infected, it’s fake and build to deceive you into calling a telephone number with a fake support engineer and a fake expensive phone number.

It does indeed lock You out of closing the browser as a voice tells You that shutting down the computer will result in data loss. Ha :smiley: I had the use Ctrl Alt Delete to bring up the task manager and close my browser that way. So be careful, It blew threw my Norton and Anti Malware software.

Have a Good Upcoming Week
    Roger

Hi Jan
  • hope4change_val
    Roger, Thanks for that computer tip!
    I had a lovely day today! I bought a Zoo annual pass for Em and me.we used to have them when she was younger, but they were on sale today and I figured it would be a nice was to get my steps in. I love spending time with Em. Lovely walk and talk. There’s a fancy grocery near therr, so after the zoo, we went to the store. Bought 5 fancy cheeses from around the world, and a bunch of stuff. The fresh baked bread area was beautiful. Em got samples of everything. I got one piece of bread, the size of a quarter (but thicker) and put a huge blob of butter! Oh so delicious! Then i came home, cooked for the week, and took a thorough nap. Happy Sunday!
  • Buttons61
    Good morning!

What a wonderful day Val!! And what a wonderful way to spend it!! I wish with all my heart you had every day to spend that way!!! I would settle for you to recapture a small part of that every day!!! <3
  • Buttons61
    Good morning again!!

I meant to just start a new sentence not hit enter. My finger can be trigger happy and acquire a mind of it's own on occasion. Still learning to use my start phone. So switching between the phone screen which can do so much, and the computer, is both awesome and challenging. Sometimes I do an action so often my mind does it all on it's own..with the rest of me catching up later.. :D

The concert was great. We also walked in the dark and the pouring rain 3 blocks with a little lightening and about a 5 inch rainfall total. We were soaked by the time we hit the concert hall. The parking deck we were going to park in was full, and in the driving (no pun intended!) rain we found a place to park and felt lucky. The streets are really complicated around the civic center and there was also a game in the arena the same night and right in the same complex! It was 74 degrees so could have been worse though, not cold until we sat with wet clothes for 2 1/2 hours, lol. Our shoes are still drying today, and also Jenny's jeans!! Putting them on Sunday morning was horrible but hilarious..(both shoes and our pants!! ).

I know what you mean Val. I had such a wonderful time with Jenny..We laughed, stressed and just shared together..She takes good care of me and is so thoughtful when we travel... By the way, Val..I tasted that dab of bread and butter you described so well!!...Vicariously!! I loved it, lol!! :)

Roger, I have got that microsoft warning too. The first time it locked my computer for a while, but I finally got out of it. Scared me to death,but I used two cleaners and found no infection at all..so preceded. It has happened a few times, but cleaned and finally got more comfortable. I also did not really know for sure it was a documented type scam till much more recently..

The 911 calls by the doggies funny. Glad all was taken well..Wonder if he will owe money..

I get the autobahn thing. What they do not get is the Germans and Europeans are far far better drivers on their roads and know their laws backwards and forwards and usually obey..about 5x what Americans do. And when they have do have the rare accident on the system...they are usually 200 car pile ups! And usually due to black ice or something technical..not driver error so much....hmmmmm....

I napped today from 230 pm till almost 7 pm from traveling and that walk... :# I sure miss May and can not wait to get her!! Take care all!! ...Jan
  • RogerToo
    I will be posting humor shortly

Hi
    I'm back home from walking and no money was found. The Temperature out the door was 38 degrees. The wind in the forecast arrived on schedule and as I was out walking facing into wind gusts they were strong enough to bring me to a near stop so I changed my plans as far as where I walked to have the wind at my side for most of the walk.

Wind Gusts today are forecast to hit the 60s in parts of NJ.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1091433/plastic-sea-microparticles-health-risk-diseases
    Experts warn of growing health risk from plastic

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1090950/heart-attack-diet-symptoms-signs-myocardial-infarction-nuts
    Heart attack: The ‘superfood’ snack you should eat every day to avoid deadly heart attacks

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/feb/23/cassette-tape-music-revival-retro-chic-rewind
    It’s cool to spool again as the cassette returns on a wave of nostalgia
    Sales are soaring and current stars are releasing tracks on the format… but is anyone actually listening to them?

https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/How-I-Ditched-My-Phone-and-Unbroke-My-Brain-13638278.php
    How I Ditched My Phone and Unbroke My Brain

Have a Great Monday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Roger, Thanks for that computer tip!
    I had a lovely day today! I bought a Zoo annual pass for Em and me.we used to have them when she was younger, but they were on sale today and I figured it would be a nice was to get my steps in. I love spending time with Em. Lovely walk and talk. There’s a fancy grocery near therr, so after the zoo, we went to the store. Bought 5 fancy cheeses from around the world, and a bunch of stuff. The fresh baked bread area was beautiful. Em got samples of everything. I got one piece of bread, the size of a quarter (but thicker) and put a huge blob of butter! Oh so delicious! Then i came home, cooked for the week, and took a thorough nap. Happy Sunday!
    Hi Val
    The thing that made me work to trace the MS support Scam was that it came from a site that I used for years and that makes me suspect that the site was hacked and the infection spreading mechanism was added to it.

The Annual pass pays as long as You get the use from it. It sounds as if You will be enjoying that pass.

5 Fancy Cheeses, And here I am with peasant tastes, I am happy with Cheddar and American Cheese :smiley: I tried all types of cheeses over the years and the only other one I ate more than once is Blue Cheese and even that one I only eat if it comes with something.

Fresh Baked Bread & Butter, Oh My, You found my weakness.

How nice that Sunday was good, I hope this week is also good
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning again!!

I meant to just start a new sentence not hit enter. My finger can be trigger happy and acquire a mind of it's own on occasion. Still learning to use my start phone. So switching between the phone screen which can do so much, and the computer, is both awesome and challenging. Sometimes I do an action so often my mind does it all on it's own..with the rest of me catching up later.. :D

The concert was great. We also walked in the dark and the pouring rain 3 blocks with a little lightening and about a 5 inch rainfall total. We were soaked by the time we hit the concert hall. The parking deck we were going to park in was full, and in the driving (no pun intended!) rain we found a place to park and felt lucky. The streets are really complicated around the civic center and there was also a game in the arena the same night and right in the same complex! It was 74 degrees so could have been worse though, not cold until we sat with wet clothes for 2 1/2 hours, lol. Our shoes are still drying today, and also Jenny's jeans!! Putting them on Sunday morning was horrible but hilarious..(both shoes and our pants!! ).

I know what you mean Val. I had such a wonderful time with Jenny..We laughed, stressed and just shared together..She takes good care of me and is so thoughtful when we travel... By the way, Val..I tasted that dab of bread and butter you described so well!!...Vicariously!! I loved it, lol!! :)
    Hi Jan
    I do that too, another thing I do is be slow releasing the shift key so I end up typing JAn and then having to Correct that to Jan :blush:

Wet Shoes are worse IMO than wet clothes, I can see how both of them Sunday morning would be horrible to put back on. Was there no heat vent they could have been dried on ? I lean my shoes if they get wet against the Baseboard heat and dry them that way.
    Roger, I have got that microsoft warning too. The first time it locked my computer for a while, but I finally got out of it. Scared me to death,but I used two cleaners and found no infection at all..so preceded. It has happened a few times, but cleaned and finally got more comfortable. I also did not really know for sure it was a documented type scam till much more recently..
    The First thing to remember is that Microsoft will never email You or Call You on the phone or pop up anything suggesting You call a phone number.

Likewise the IRS will only contact a person by letter and never want money via a gift card, I can not believe that people fall for that one and give the gift card or moneygram info to a person. Also they never threaten arrest if not paid by later that day. I blame the education system for that one.
    The 911 calls by the doggies funny. Glad all was taken well..Wonder if he will owe money..

I get the autobahn thing. What they do not get is the Germans and Europeans are far far better drivers on their roads and know their laws backwards and forwards and usually obey..about 5x what Americans do. And when they have do have the rare accident on the system...they are usually 200 car pile ups! And usually due to black ice or something technical..not driver error so much....hmmmmm....

I napped today from 230 pm till almost 7 pm from traveling and that walk... :# I sure miss May and can not wait to get her!! Take care all!! ...Jan
    That will be the last time that phone gets left laying around where the dogs can access it I'm sure.

In the past I watched a TV show from Britain and what they have to do to pass the test to get a drivers license is much, much harder than what we go through here. I am amazed we do not have more mayhem on the roads than we do. Here It seems that the attitude is get away with whatever You can.

200 car pileups. I seem to recall that the Autobahns were a Hitler thing originally ?

I saw the below, You are doing good with Your eating
    Congratulations
    Roger

Buttons61 10 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 2/24/2019 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal
  • Buttons61
    Good morning!

I have my doggie back and she is safe and sound asleep on her bed. I sure missed her.. <3

Wow, 60 mph winds for parts of Jersey is a lot!! It was quite breezy coming home Sunday. You could tell driving and with the white caps on the flooded Tennessee River. But nothing like that!!

I will be looking up the making of the autobahn...I do not remember. Fast track back to keto Monday after my wonderful German meal on Sat. I know the sauerkraut and red cabbage had minimal sugar...the snitzel, cordon bleu were fried and the homemade spaetzel all not keto...my knockwurst was! I skipped the bread, tall chocolate torte and apple strudel. Yes it killed me... :D

The other funny thing that happened...not really funny ha ha, was us looking for parking in that driving rain Sat. The deck was full, we missed the lot we parked in the last time we were in Huntsville, as I opted for the deck further down the road in case of hail, not knowing it was full. From there we were driving blindly due to the storm. Though we had been lost that way before on our last trip..we were not looking for parking the first trip either. We pulled in another lot, and it was L shaped It was full with no access out. Other than driving in reverse a good bit. We had cars behind us also. The SUV in front of us drove thru some grass to a Dr office we could use for parking. I was a little leary as my car has low clearance. I told jenny to go for it. The grass part was okay, and there was a curb we needed to go down. I told Jenny to do it, just take it slow. The dang curb turned out to be extra high and boy did we clunk on landing.....I was sure I busted something. However..we seemed fine after concert and driving home Sunday and today. :# Quite the adventure!!!!

There was a good heater in the room. Noisey... I Turned it on to take the chill from the room and us after the concert. The heat also sparks Jenny's asthma so we settled for just the comfortable room with neither more heat and no air conditioning..Our shoes did go from slushy to just wet, lol...Mine are almost dry today..and Jenny's suede came back...She thought they were ruined. :D

Have a great day!!!! ...Jan
  • hope4change_val
    I hate wet shoes too! But the concert sounds fun. Glad that May is home again.
    Friday i was working on my report. My boss’ boss called me and ordered me to stop work and give him my files. He wanted someone else to do it. I told him nobody but Sue and I know how. He insisted. I told him we were already two weeks late so i needed the weekend to catch up. He refused. I obeyed. All weekend the two guys he told to donit kept contacting me telling me to do it. I kept telling them I won’t disobey Doug. I am happy to answer questions and talk them through it but doug clearly ordered me to not do it. Long story shorter...today it’s back on my plate. I had told doug that would happen. He didn’t care. So i get to work late trying to squeeze 2 weeks of work into two days. I’m pissed.
    Got a new foster pup. She’ll go quickly.utzuwx29feww.jpeg
  • RogerToo
    I already posted new humor, Enjoy.

Hi
    I'm back home from walking and no money was found. The Temperature out the door was 29 degrees. The wind from yesterday has moderated, however there was enough to cause a wind chill in the 0 to 10 degree range according to the weather forecast and It did feel like that.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/feb/24/the-10-minute-test-for-cancer-pioneering-methods-blood-test-detection-tumours-lung-breast-colorectal
    Could we soon be able to detect cancer in 10 minutes?
    Pioneering methods are being developed to find traces of tumours quickly in small blood samples

https://apnews.com/76e7c9eb60f14db98c855ef680d43adb
    Wyoming district will open 1-student school next fall

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20190218-are-we-on-the-road-to-civilisation-collapse
    Deep Civilisation Risk
    Are we on the road to civilisation collapse?
    Studying the demise of historic civilisations can tell us how much risk we face today, says collapse expert Luke Kemp. Worryingly, the signs are worsening.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/supreme-court-considers-whether-giant-world-war-i-memorial-cross-can-stay.html
    Culture wars heat up at the Supreme Court as justices consider whether giant World War I memorial cross can stay

Have a Great Tuesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning!

I have my doggie back and she is safe and sound asleep on her bed. I sure missed her.. <3

Wow, 60 mph winds for parts of Jersey is a lot!! It was quite breezy coming home Sunday. You could tell driving and with the white caps on the flooded Tennessee River. But nothing like that!!

I will be looking up the making of the autobahn...I do not remember. Fast track back to keto Monday after my wonderful German meal on Sat. I know the sauerkraut and red cabbage had minimal sugar...the snitzel, cordon bleu were fried and the homemade spaetzel all not keto...my knockwurst was! I skipped the bread, tall chocolate torte and apple strudel. Yes it killed me... :D
    Hi Jan
    I'm sure You are happy to have May back home where she belongs.

Fried foods as such as long as they were not heavily breaded should be OK, Having seen how Spaetzel are made I agree not Keto. Skipping a Good Bread and those Deserts would have killed me too.
    The other funny thing that happened...not really funny ha ha, was us looking for parking in that driving rain Sat. The deck was full, we missed the lot we parked in the last time we were in Huntsville, as I opted for the deck further down the road in case of hail, not knowing it was full. From there we were driving blindly due to the storm. Though we had been lost that way before on our last trip..we were not looking for parking the first trip either. We pulled in another lot, and it was L shaped It was full with no access out. Other than driving in reverse a good bit. We had cars behind us also. The SUV in front of us drove thru some grass to a Dr office we could use for parking. I was a little leary as my car has low clearance. I told jenny to go for it. The grass part was okay, and there was a curb we needed to go down. I told Jenny to do it, just take it slow. The dang curb turned out to be extra high and boy did we clunk on landing.....I was sure I busted something. However..we seemed fine after concert and driving home Sunday and today. :# Quite the adventure!!!!

There was a good heater in the room. Noisey... I Turned it on to take the chill from the room and us after the concert. The heat also sparks Jenny's asthma so we settled for just the comfortable room with neither more heat and no air conditioning..Our shoes did go from slushy to just wet, lol...Mine are almost dry today..and Jenny's suede came back...She thought they were ruined. :D

Have a great day!!!! ...Jan
    You were lucky nothing was hurt, I had a friend damaged his car when he turned to soon in a snowy parking lot and centered the car onto a Large railroad tie that the snow hid. Damaged the entire front suspension and Oil pan on the engine.

Noisy would be a problem for me, not the drying of the air. I am surprised that the suede was not damaged, they must have made advances in it.

Have a Good Day
    Roger

BTW I saw these, Congratulations
    Buttons61 6 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 2/25/2019 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal
    and
    Buttons61 6 hours ago
    has logged in for 135 days in a row!
  • RogerToo
    I hate wet shoes too! But the concert sounds fun. Glad that May is home again.
    Friday i was working on my report. My boss’ boss called me and ordered me to stop work and give him my files. He wanted someone else to do it. I told him nobody but Sue and I know how. He insisted. I told him we were already two weeks late so i needed the weekend to catch up. He refused. I obeyed. All weekend the two guys he told to do it kept contacting me telling me to do it. I kept telling them I won’t disobey Doug. I am happy to answer questions and talk them through it but Doug clearly ordered me to not do it. Long story shorter...today it’s back on my plate. I had told Doug that would happen. He didn’t care. So i get to work late trying to squeeze 2 weeks of work into two days. I’m pissed.
    Got a new foster pup. She’ll go quickly.
    Hi Val
    I do not blame You for being upset, I am curious why it is two weeks int two days. Did they hold onto Your files ?

I hope Things improve where You are working, IMO people like You are the Backbone that keep businesses going.

Looking at the Pups picture I can see why You expect her to go quickly, Cute Puppy.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger