Busy Mom of 5- 60+ GONE in 1 year

12346»

Replies

• MadMonsterMom
    MadMonsterMom Posts: 20 Member
    That is awesome! I started insanity last year. Did it for about a month, then stopped. I just got "busy". I did do before and after pics and it had started to work, but as I said, I got "busy". So now I'm looking to start again. Your before and after pics are definitely a motivational tool. :)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Wow- you look amazing! :D

I SO needed to see this today. I'm also a mom to 5 (12, 10, 7, 5, and 2 months) and am feeling so frustrated with this extra weight. You have seriously motivated me to keep trying. Friend request on the way! :)
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    You officially rock! As a mother of three daughters (11, 12, and 14); working full-time; wife full-time; you have inspired me! Add me as a friend :-)
  • swisseler
    swisseler Posts: 119 Member
    Really inspiring. I look a lot like your before pics now and am aiming to get down to ~140. Makes it all seem possible. Well done!
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    You are an inspiration for sure! You look great!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    WOw you look amazing! 5 kids and u look that! well done u
    xxxx
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    You are truly inspiring. As a mom of 3 (10 weeks pp) my body looks very similar at 165 to your start photo and it is amazing to see such great results you got from being healthy and active. I had been 3 lbs shy of my goal weight before getting pregnant again and having some health complications involved, I felt like I could never achieve my goals again. Seeing your pictures and reading your story gives me hope. Congratulations and thank you!!!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Awesome transformation! :smile:
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    After 5 kids, back to back? I'm inspired. There's hope!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Gorgeous every step of the way.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    you look amazing!! i would never guess you've had 5 kids. it just goes to show that you don't have to be a superstar with tons of help to get angelina jolie's body. you did all on your own without assistants and people to plan meals for you. thanks for sharing!! many people use "too busy" as an excuse, but they can learn from you!
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    wow! you look AMAZING! did your stretchmarks just disappear too?!!!!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Wow, every time I glance at this again I am overwhelmed by the amount of people that are commenting. It felt like such a long road and with so much work but it was well worth it. To answer the many questions and emails I've gotten.. nope, no mini-tummy tuck, no plastic surgery of any sort. I have stretch marks, BUT I only got them with my first child, who is almost 10 years old, and so they have lightened up greatly over the years... and when my tummy tightened up they just became less noticeable, and good lightening helps, too. :) PLEASE feel free to add me- I am alwys looking for new motivators and people to motivate. :)
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Love your story... Gives me motivation to stop with my excuses! BTW you look amazing :)
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    You look just wonderful! Nice work.
  • Goalsat47
    Goalsat47 Posts: 74 Member
    Wowza. You look amazing. It just goes to show that if you really want it you can have it with hard work. You should be soo proud of yourself. Inspiring.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    You my dear, are sexy!! :love: Amazing weight loss transformation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!