Slower Weight loss at 50?

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,354 Member
    good morning
    Ed and Jay!
    icl4phaf6k6z.png
    Have a great day, and many more wonderful years!

Hi Irene and Jo.
    Back from my walk (it was too hot). It's currently 75F, 24C. Partly cloudy skies during the morning giving way to a few showers late. High 84F, 29C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. No special plans for today.
    Wishing all a fun, relaxing weekend. ⛅🌂🌺🌻🌼🕊️
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,273 Member
    edited July 20
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 22 (C) cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 28 and 59% chance of precipitation that could include thunder showers.

We got some nice, steady, light rain for quite a while last night but no thunder showers in our area. We needed the rain so I was glad of it. I ordered pizza delivery for dinner so you know what my breakfast was this morning!

Nothing critical on the agenda. I do need to do some shopping at some point this weekend but that may wait until tomorrow. And there is some laundry that I should get going. That may actually happen today.

Thanks for the anniversary wishes!

———————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,109 Member
    Good morning;
    Happy Anniversary,Ed and Jason!
    Currently 76F with a high of 85F.
    Nothing planned for today, just relaxing. Tonight we are going to my husband's annual summer
    outing. We are going to Gillette Stadium to see the New England Revolution's soccer game. There
    is also a pregame dinner. It should be fun.
    Have a great day! :)

• eku0
    edited July 21
    good morning all
    Ed, nice easy dinner. I'm glad for rain in summer too.
    Jo, have fun at the outing and enjoy the dinner.
    Hi Irene.
    Saw the little ones for a bit yesterday afternoon. They're back from their vacation, they love the beach. I noticed the routine change, returning their pet fish. We're off to the beach for a few days starting tomorrow. Will definitely do laundry today.
    Back from my walk. It's currently 69F,21C. A mix of clouds and sun. High 91F,33C. Winds light and variable.
    Wishing all a peaceful/ relaxing Sunday. 🌼🌻🌤️🕊️🌺
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,159 Member
    Happy Anniversary Ed and Jay
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday!

We have 25 (C) cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high and 73% chance of precipitation that could include thundershowers.

We had some good rain last night. Of course it had to hit while I was in Burger Fi waiting for my carry out order. I got a rather wet dashing to the car, and then from the car to the garage, but it was OK and we were ablo to eat our food while it was still hot. That beat waiting in the restaurant for who knows how long, and bringing cool French fries home to Jason for our anniversary dinner.

I will try to get this little bit of grocery shopping done today, hopefully before the anticipated afternoon deluge.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday!

We have 22 (C) mostly cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 28 and 67% chance of precipitation that could include thunder showers.

I really wanted to sleep in this morning, but work beckons.

• eku0
    good morning all
    oops, said I liked rain in summer. May be sorry about that! Hope not. 😂
    Anyway, we're off today heading for the beach. So I may or may not check in here.
    It's currently 72F, 22C. Cloudy with light rain developing this afternoon. High 81F, 27C. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
    Wishing all a good week. 🌺🌻🌼⛅🌂🕊️
  • Joanne3366
    Good afternoon;
    Currently 85F and sunny.
    Vix-Have a fun time at the beach.
    Hi Ed and Irene.
    Nothing much going on here.
    Have a good afternoon. :)
  • IreneMurman
    Hi we have been getting a lot of rain yesterday we lost power for about 4 hours but it was fine we have generator which just comes on when we loose power.
    take care Ed and Jo Vix hope you are enjoying your vacation
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 23 (C) fair, mostly sunny degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 29 and 72% chance of precipitation that could include thunder showers. Sounds familiar!

Dishwasher is running now. Plenty to do on the work front.

• IreneMurman
    good morning,
    last night we had rain again
    hi Ed, Jo and Vix
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 22 (C) mostly cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 30 and 66% chance of precipitation. This time they are not showing any lightning on the prediction. We had a fairly loud storm last night and plenty of rain. The cats were slightly disturbed but it was all fine.

Dinner last night was just a large dinner salad each, Jason's with my homemade Thousand Islands style dressing and mine using the Ranch dressing that came with the salad mix. I added olives, tomatoes, and boiled eggs to ramp up the nutrition, flavor, and protein content. The mix came with a small bag of croutons, and Jason added some potato sticks to his for extra crunch.

Breakfast was biscuits and hot sausage gravy.

We'll see what's hot on the work agenda today.

• Joanne3366
    Good evening;
    Currently 77F and cloudy. We had a little rain today.
    The stray cat that I have been feeding, is slowly warming up to us. She will now let us pat her and
    she has been coming into the house and roaming around. I think in a few more months, she will
    be in the house more often.
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 23 (C) cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 29 and 40% chance of precipitation.

We had some rain last night. Maybe we'll catch up from the dry spell we had.

Dishwasher is running now.

Plenty to do on the work front.

• Joanne3366
    Good evening;
    Currently 80F. We just had a thunder storm.
    Vix-I hope you are having good weather at the beach.
    Hi Irene and Ed.
    Have a good evening! :)

• parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's fabulous Friday!

We have 23 (C) cloudy degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 31 and 37% chance of precipitation that could include thunderstorms.

Maple brown sugar oatmeal for breakfast with some sausage links.

Plenty to do at work this morning.

• IreneMurman
    Good Friday morning,
    all week we have had rain will be happy to see the sun.

going out to lunch with some friends today
    have a great day
  • Joanne3366
    Good afternoon;
    Currently 80F and sunny.
    I had to take hubby for a procedure this morning. He is home now and resting, everything went well.
    Sam, the outside cat spent her first night in the house.
    0lfnfpe0t7ut.jpeg
  • eku0
    Hi all,
    We're back. It rained or was completely overcast for most of our vacation. Saw a little bit of a sunrise this morning and today was going to be a nice day, but it was our day to travel back home.
    We had a good time anyway. It was kind of funny, the first night, we went out to eat at a really nice restaurant not too far from the hotel, so we walked. While there, suddenly everyone's phones' alarms were going off! There was a tornado warning. We walked back to the hotel in pouring rain and were totally soaked, but we laughed all the way. We spent some time on the cloudy beach, and walked on the boardwalk a lot.
    Sounds like you are all doing well.
    Jo, I guess you're adopting that cat! (My mother-in-law did that too.)
    Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone. 🌞🌻🌼