I cheatEd today

2»

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    I know it's hard, but once you take the guilt out of eating and realize that you can have cookies, etc you will feel so free!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    TiJoGa wrote: »
    25336d1231979929-hungry-cookie.jpg

Was it this cookie? If not, it's not worth crying about. Brush it off and move on.

I would like to eat this cookie please. Thank you.

You and me both!
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Did you exceed your MFP daily goal (which includes the deficit for your projected weekly loss) or did you exceed your maintenance calories? It's a meaningful difference.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    I ate an entire packet of chocolate digestives last night, and four packs of wotsits.

As it was a one-off and I have SERIOUSLY cut down on the amount of times I binge, I'm cool with it.

Relax OP; this is a lifestyle change and you should be aiming to form habits you can keep up for the foreseeable future, if not the rest of your life. There WILL be times when you have to go out for dinner with family, go on holiday, ill, or you will just want to eat a cookie. Think long term and look at the bigger picture :)
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    edited April 2015
    It was a cookie not a box of pizza. Not to create low standards. You actually SHOULD have a cookie now and then, one or two won't hurt you. Its a balance between CICO (*calories in and calories out) and eating stuff that makes life worth living. Having some pizza is better than a burger and fries at restaurants which a burger can be nearly and over a 1,000 calories without fries. A pizza slice is what -300 something calories? woopty doo=)
    If your active as we all should be and somehow maintain or grow our muscle mass then your metabolism will more than ready to* than make up for it and you won't binge on the cookies later eating 7 boxes…in a row….. hey i know your judging me ;] Yes i ate like 7 boxes of girl scout cookies in 2 days. sigh-i wasn't even obese but high amounts of sugar creates diabetes so i think your good. i hope you enjoyed it so you put the crave to rest. if u you did NOT you may still crave it. just whatever you do don't punish yourself please?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    TiJoGa wrote: »
    25336d1231979929-hungry-cookie.jpg

Was it this cookie? If not, it's not worth crying about. Brush it off and move on.

I would like to eat this cookie please. Thank you.

You and me both!
    Now to find an equal sized glass of milk!
  • quksan
    quksan Posts: 25 Member
    Lol A cookie didn't make you gain weight and i don't think 1 cookie willv hurt your progress