Down 40 lbs in 100 days :) I found the secret! Shhhh.... don't tell anyone!

2»

Replies

• DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Good job! Very inspirational. And I know what you mean by honest logging. Just logging in general made all the difference for me - seeing the numbers in black and white every day then starting to see results. Why would I want to lie to myself about what I'm eating? That is old behavior and old thinking that got me nowhere close to my weight loss goals. Once you know something really works, it becomes much easier to stick with it.

Keep going, you are doing great! :)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Great job. You're story touched me. What an inspiration you are. Look forward to hearing how you're doing.
  • ChefSteveUrso
    ChefSteveUrso Posts: 84 Member
    It's exciting to see someone who has realized the secret to weight loss and better health, Congratulations! I've lost 104 lbs in 11months logging food and easy exercise. Your so right, how can anyone expect to consistently lose weight if they don't know how many calories they're consuming. Also nutritious healthy foods seem to flip a switch in the body telling it to let go of the fat and get rid of it. Keep up the good work. PS try bike riding for enjoyable calorie burns.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • nettam3re3
    nettam3re3 Posts: 66 Member
    I can relate MadtownMadisonian! Such similar stories :) Thanks for the friend request!

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    What an excellent difference lass!

You're so right - being honest with yourself is the only way to be. Not being so isn't going to alter the facts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!