C25K app recommendations please

2»

Replies

• nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    I have an android and use the app RunDouble. I am able to listen to my music with the app running. It just stops my music to tell me when it's time to run/walk, then goes back to my music.

I have been using the RunDouble app for 4 weeks now. I can play Pandora in the background at the same time. I like the information the app provides such as fastest time, distance covered while running and overall. The handy chart showing speeds and heart rates.

Also, RunDouble syncs with Run Keeper, which is awesome! When you get 25,000 points from your runs/walks with RunDouble they will also send you a $25 check. Probably the hardest will ever work for $25!
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Ok. Thanks for all the info. I think I'm going to try RunDouble, and try to use it with Pandora (although I had to look up what Pandora is lol)
  • kylaenslow
    kylaenslow Posts: 37 Member
    I have an android and use the app RunDouble. I am able to listen to my music with the app running. It just stops my music to tell me when it's time to run/walk, then goes back to my music.

I just got this one and will be starting it this week. :)
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Zombies! Run C25K is the best. but then again anything that gets you moving because zombies are chasing you is awsome.

its pricy as are the Zombies! Run seasons 1 and 2 but they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. helps keep my family motivated to go out for a walk/run because the story is so interesting.

Another vote for Zombies c25k. I finished it and loved every session. It plays your music but has a storyline too so I looked forward to learning more of the story with each run.
  • babybl00310
    babybl00310 Posts: 75 Member
    I have an Android Phone and used RunDouble. It gives you the first two weeks free then you have to purchase the remaining weeks for £0.99. I paid £1.99 and got all of their training plans for this.