Kids' eating disorders?

1235»

Replies

• atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Forcing kids to do an activity when they "don't like it" is a great way to build resentment. If you force it too much, it can get to the point where she no longer wants to be around you.

Your kids probably tie you up on the kitchen table because you don't "force" them to behave. Once we start on a walk, she is racing her little brother with my doxie and me close behind them. Stop judging on people you know nothing about.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    jorinya wrote: »
    HOLD IT RIGHT THERE EVERYONE!!!! Sorry for shouting!!!!
    This is getting out of hand. We are all here for the same reason, to get fit and healthy and support each other and not fight. Please everyone apologise to each other, say something nice and lets remember why we are here. Come on now, it takes a bigger person to say sorry. Let's keep everything nice and peaceful and relaxed and support each other with caring words not words that hurt and destroy. I was going to leave MFP a few days ago because of nasty comments. What would that have done to my progress? Lets all can down and stop attacking each other. We're all adults. We know how to get on with each other even if we have different opinions. Everyone ok???

Thanks, jorinya!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    There is no need to create a problem that doesn't exist.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    tumblr_inline_mgdhy6ZfMz1ruz8y9.gif

Alrighty then, that was….something. (Sidenote: cat gifs ftw)

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.
This discussion has been closed.