Lost 135lbs with diet and exercise! PICS! If I can do this, YOU CAN do this!!! Thanks myfitnesspal!

Replies

• k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Thank you!!
  • Flossyfox
    Flossyfox Posts: 1 Member
    Wow! What an inspiration..."yes I can"! Thanks

• llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    You look amazing! All your hard work has paid off! Awesome! I bet your body and mind feel great with all the weight loss. Congratulations!
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    You look fantastic!!! Congrats!!!
  • k4tie82
    Of course you girls CAN!!! :)@llbrixon I do feel great physically, but my biggest change has been mentally. HUGE difference!
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Awesome job! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • vikkihogan
    vikkihogan Posts: 15 Member
    Amazing job!! you are inspirational!
  • taraleen
    taraleen Posts: 20 Member
    This is exactly what I needed to see today. Amazing! You should be extremely proud of yourself.
  • bsbprincess
    bsbprincess Posts: 161 Member
    Wooooooowwww!!! I don't even know what to say. You are incredible!
  • k4tie82
    Thank you so much you guys!! ❤️
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Amazing, thank you for sharing. Truly inspirational.
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Glad I found this post. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story.
  • sabrina0024
    sabrina0024 Posts: 22 Member
    Absolutely awesome.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Simply INCREDIBLE! What an inspiration! Great work girl!
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Just wow. I admire you! I have a question about one thing you said :"Don’t let yourself get hungry, and don’t get to full…"
    When I feel hunger I eat something and drink water (I don't exceed my calorie goal). Some people say that it's good to feel hunger but I feel it will only make me overeat in the end. What do you think?
  • Lo0BLu
    Lo0BLu Posts: 84 Member
    any tips on maintenance? I yoyo quite badly (although that is all relative) so I would like to know how to relax but not gain weight. I can't keep doing Insanity every 2 months!!
  • k4tie82
    @helenapanda I think it's best to stay satisfied... but not stuffed or starving. I tend to make bad food choices when I am starving! @Lo0BLu Hummm... I have maintained where I am at, but I still work hard. I think food is everything. If you can keep your food in check and eat clean it helps SO SO much. I don't think we can fully relax and eat whatever we want... If I did that I would be back where I was before. I too am working on finding the balance. I have backed off a bit from the training I was doing, and I seem to be doing okay and maintaining! I lift 2-3 times a week so I'm sure that helps :)
  • 3171kelly
    3171kelly Posts: 20 Member
    Thank you so much for posting! You look amazing! I am reading 3 success stories every day to keep me motivated and I am so thankful I found yours! Thank you again and congratulations I say with a big smile :)
  • lilypie76
    lilypie76 Posts: 4 Member
    Amazing! Congrats on your success, thanks so much for sharing!
  • Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    congrats on your progress, amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!