Lost 135lbs with diet and exercise! PICS! If I can do this, YOU CAN do this!!! Thanks myfitnesspal!

Replies

• m_Bagalayos
    m_Bagalayos Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome insinuation! Thank you for sharing.
  • anupama515
    anupama515 Posts: 5 Member
    amazing !!!
  • Lo0BLu
    Lo0BLu Posts: 84 Member
    @k4tie82 I totally agree with your thought that " I don't think we can fully relax and eat whatever we want... If I did that I would be back where I was before.'.
    Some people eat what they like and don't care / don't think of the consequences.
    Some people are lucky enough to eat what they like and have no consequences (no weight gain, no high cholesterol, no binge cycles, no emotional eating).
    Me, personally, I have tried many ways and I always go back to yoyo-ing. I honestly believe now that I will never be able to relax fully. I will always have to be mindful of what I am eating and discipline myself not to eat the whole party sized bag of chips. Once you get used to it, it doesn't seem so bad. It is discipline though.
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Amazing and inspirational ! Thanks for sharing , stay beautiful !
  • Jessika29669
    Jessika29669 Posts: 34 Member
    Incredible trasformation. Very motivational for me, in a similar spot! Thank you for sharing!

• jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    way to go that is awesome
  • marylje
    marylje Posts: 5 Member
    jenelh wrote: »
    Wow! Just Wow!

What she said! ^^ :)

Yep.
  • amandareyes87
    amandareyes87 Posts: 6 Member
    I hope this will be me one day
  • slees21
    slees21 Posts: 44 Member
    Great job! You look beautiful.
  • michellenella7
    michellenella7 Posts: 19 Member
    You look incredible. You should be really proud of yourself X
  • zoelecoz74
    zoelecoz74 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow. I have just read your post, burst into tears when I read you too were addicted to prescription meds, I may only be about 20lb over weight but I know that I am not feeling happy about myself or my addictive habits, reaching for the pills, wine or sugar when I feel I need a fix. Today I have joined my fitness pal and I am determined to get some accountability with what I am putting into my mouth. You are so inspiring and congratulations on your journey you should be so proud.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Well done lady! The thing about your story that resonated with me was being mentally ready for something better. My journey so far is only 28lbs, but much much more in terms of outlook and wellbeing!
  • silvestrea
    silvestrea Posts: 33 Member
    Thank you for sharing. Your journey is very inspirational!
  • mia104
    mia104 Posts: 10 Member
    Awwwww honey wow !! Well done
  • tottie_07
    tottie_07 Posts: 105 Member
    Very inspiring!! You look strong and beautiful. Congrats!!
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    You are looking good! Great job, thanks for the inspiration!
  • sallyschultz50
    sallyschultz50 Posts: 5 Member
    Your pictures are so amazing. I sit here struggling to get started and your story gives me hope that I too can do this. Congratulations on your success.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    Thanks...I feel like I am where you started...great job
  • csillabrimer978
    csillabrimer978 Posts: 90 Member
    You look fabulous - I bet you are model size now :) Congrats enjoy being healthy and beautiful
  • tpinczes
    tpinczes Posts: 1 Member
    This was so helpful to read! I have tried MFP 3 or 4 times now and I think tracking everyday, even if I have a bad day is the key. I would track a week or so and then stop, then a week later start again. I'm working out and eating well and taking the time for these with a 3 Month old daughter and it is hard. My goal seems so far away that it is sometimes demotivating. You idea of starting with small achievable goals has changed my thinking. I am going to my goals right now to adjust them and once I reach one and can move on to the next, instead of one main looming goal that seems unattainable. Thanks!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!