Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Wheelchair user 130lbs healthier!

1789101113»

Replies

• thorps3thorps3 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    I am a wc user 100lbs overweight. Thank you! My jaw dropped over your pics.
  • wannabesmaller2017wannabesmaller2017 Member Posts: 433 Member Member Posts: 433 Member
    Great job!! Such an inspiring story!
  • wmweezawmweeza Member Posts: 284 Member Member Posts: 284 Member
    I too am a wheelchair user, and so far JUST using MFP and counting calories I am down 63 pounds!
  • cshagamcshagam Member Posts: 56 Member Member Posts: 56 Member
    I am so very happy for you! No excuses!!!! Love is magical, isn’t it? All the best to you, continued health and happiness and all of the wonderful things life certainly has in store for you!
  • SajafitnessSajafitness Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Wow great job wish you all the best
  • asiokracjaasiokracja Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! You look marvelous. Great result of hard work :)
  • neugebauer52neugebauer52 Member Posts: 1,115 Member Member Posts: 1,115 Member
    Thank you for your inspirational story. If you can do it - who am I to complain? You made my day, thank you!
  • beckylop2018beckylop2018 Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    Wow! Congratulations! I love your pixie hair cut! You look so much younger!
  • Tanith1992Tanith1992 Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Absolutely amazing - you've achieved so much. Also congratulations on your marriage!
  • lolly2414lolly2414 Member Posts: 170 Member Member Posts: 170 Member
    You look fantastic!! Thank you for telling your story. I have some health issues that keep me from being able to do intense workouts and this is a great reminder that it is possible to lose weight and get healthier just by eating within calorie limit and with light activity. Congratulations!!
    edited May 2018
  • glorian13vazquez498glorian13vazquez498 Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    Wooow you look beautiful before and after.
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 171 Member Member Posts: 171 Member
    This is such an inspiring story! I hope you are still doing really well.
  • BlessedMom78BlessedMom78 Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Such a beautiful transformation & what a journey you have been on! So wonderfully inspiring :smile: I will certainly follow you on Insta!
  • kristingjertsenkristingjertsen Member Posts: 188 Member Member Posts: 188 Member
    What an amazing achievement. Congratulations for your success.
  • mjglantzmjglantz Member Posts: 85 Member Member Posts: 85 Member
    WOW! What an accomplishment and you show everyone that it can be done. You look so happy & may you stay that way.
  • brenn24179brenn24179 Member Posts: 1,919 Member Member Posts: 1,919 Member
    You look great and I thought yep I want some cake, just log my calories!
  • The_Movie_ChairThe_Movie_Chair Member Posts: 81 Member Member Posts: 81 Member
    I have never been more proud of an MFP member than I am right now of you. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with all of us.
  • tfinch9466tfinch9466 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Really, really proud of you for sharing your story and your inspiration to us.
  • ncraspancraspa Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    You look wonderful and best of all happy and healthy. I'm delighted for you.