Weekly current: 18-26 May

2»

Replies

• feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Foamroller wrote: »
    @feisty_bucket . You inspired me. Are those 600 kcal semi fasts ? I know that I can't shake scale without a longer fast like that. Time to buckle on.

Nah, all my 24hr fasts are either zero-calorie or fat-only (amounting to ~200-300 calories). Sometimes I'll delay them from my usual schedule by a day or two because of social timing, but otherwise they're weekly.
    I always enjoy your posts!
  • priyac1987
    priyac1987 Posts: 115 Member
    Happy Friday everyone! hope you are all well and looking forward to the long weekend! Weigh In day today for me and another 1lb gone! Thats 3.5lbs in 3 weeks! I am happy with that! :)
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Back from a great Hol in the West Coast of Scotland only up 3kg so for me that is a winner as the food where we stay is superb and I can not say no.
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Just checking in! I managed 2 successful fasts this week so I'm pretty proud! I'm also down 1lbs so I'm now 11 Stone 3 :D Slowly but surely getting there. I feel great too! No deprivation, I can still have takeout (Having a mcDonalds tonight!, can't remember the last time I had it and I won't even feel guilty!) and even on my fast days I've found a way to get through it while still having 3 meals and not feeling like I'm starving!
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    edited May 2015
    Had a wonderful weekend away and a few blow outs this week, thus the scale is up. However I also had some good sessions on the rebounder, including one this morning before my constellation seminar.

As I had hoped, I had a key moment and feel I have let the bagage, that was still holding me back go and I have crossed the line to a new level in my life. YAY!! The work, I've been doing these last few weeks / months has payed off. I feel, I can now get back into a state of mind, where I can be nice to myself and my body, thus also get back to a weight I am happy with. This seminar was one more step to a happier and healthier me and I'm glad, I was able to go before my operation. Feeling very positive and am now ready for my operation on June second. I'm even up for a Sunday fast tomorrow to even out some of the damage I did the last few weeks.

I was also quite surprised as 3 people made very positive remarks over the course of the day. Saying I had a lovely aura and that they felt very comfortable in my presence. Nice to get such positive feedback, especially, when you don't feel, you are, where you want to be!!

Now I'm ready to enjoy Sunday and Monday as we have another holiday on Monday :)
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    flumi_f you look fantastic.
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Thank you, Marmite :*